AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 03:35:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Energy Work, Psionics, & Paranormal Studies  |  General Psi | Psychic | Psionics | Energetic Discussion (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Recent Problems Sensing & Working Energy 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Recent Problems Sensing & Working Energy  (Read 28504 times)
arcane
Level 3 Contributor

« on: August 19, 2010, 09:23:43 AM »

My house has been getting reports from many people in the communities that they are currently having problems sensing and working energy.

For those that I've worked with personally, I've found that creating a shockwave effect outwards from them, allows them to suddenly sense and use energy again in their area for a time, then it stops again.

So it would seem that if people all over the world are having this issue, then the problem is global, and environmental (as clearing their environment temporarily fixes the issue).

Also there's some aspects of semi-sentience to the effect, it seems to flow around people like smoke, blocking their connection to the energy world.

I've been asked by many people to post this issue throughout the communities. Perhaps others can look into the matter, and those having the issue can share their experience.

Together, perhaps we can resolve this problem.

NyteMuse
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 09:32:06 AM »

From personal experience, I'd posit that at least a percentage of the people who believe they have problems sensing energy actually don't...they can pick up on it just fine (as in, dump them in a room that's been completely cleared and a different room chock-full and they know there's a difference). The problem lies more in interpreting those signals and feedback.
arcane
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 02:03:15 PM »

Yes, I'm sure that's true for some. This issue pertains to experts as well as noobs.

paindancer
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2010, 04:53:23 PM »

Hmmm.. if anything I have been more sensitive lately.

You say global, but  are you considering the type of energy workers you are asking about?  I seem to have the impression you run with a specific vibration of folks, as well as like to do a lot of on line work.  Perhaps you and yours pissed something or another group off?

Paindancer
Advocating sensible vampirism since 2006
WingedWolfPsion
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2010, 07:56:42 PM »

No effect here in my little town.

--Winged Wolf
Home page: www.wingedwolfpsion.com
Metaphysical business:  www.eclipsemetaphysical.com
Reptile business:  www.eclipseexotics.com
Follow my Twitters:  WingedWolfPsion, EclipseMeta, and EclipseExotics
Mentalist_Jingles
Level 1 Contributor

Unique until replicated!

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2010, 09:36:38 PM »

I've noticed it... It's as if the background/aether has thinned out, or become diluted. It's become increasingly difficult to sense and work with energy for a good number of my friends, and I have noticed that it is marginally more taxing to project. Not sure what it counts for, but I'm in the UK.
The Sentinel
Level 4 Contributor

The Thread Zombie

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2011, 11:02:42 PM »

Personally, I've had no troubles working with or sensing energy lately. I've been feeling normally and working normally though granted I don't tend to use my energies a great deal outside my martial arts work. And I do that for eight hours every week on Sundays. I have noticed no global changes there, and my instructors and fellow students feel "normal" to me.

My empathy and other senses seem to be average, so I'm not certain if this is ubiquitous or if I am simply unaffected.

A little learning is a dangerous thing; Drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring.
-- Alexander Pope, Unknown , 1688-1744

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
-- Heinlein's Razor
Sfinelli3
Level 5 Contributor

There was a boy. A very strange, enchanted boy.

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2011, 01:46:43 AM »

I have found only to be having trouble sensing energy when I am out of practice.  Like when I dont work it for a while, in my non-feeding period, when I try to agian, its a little harder at first to get back into it, but once I find myself doing it, it's just as easy as it ever was.

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.
darkwitch
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2011, 06:00:36 PM »

Sometimes life is like I live each moment at least twice.  Because I know what will occur.  When that occurs intensely for a period of time I become exhausted and it lessens for awhile.  In reality I have no idea what all of u r talking about.  Can someone explain what u mean by sensing energy.
RedRaven
House AVA Member
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2013, 10:16:29 AM »

Sfine, that's pretty much me as well. It's like a muscle, don't flex it on occasion, it doesn't work too well till it gets toned again.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: