AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 05:42:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Energy Work, Psionics, & Paranormal Studies  |  Dreams & Visions (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Vampire Dream 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Vampire Dream  (Read 5791 times)
CrimsonSnow
Level 2 Contributor

« on: February 13, 2009, 10:22:16 AM »

I had a dream a couple of nights ago that I was in the parking lot of my college when I could sense there were vampires around. I started looking around and saw four vampires in black. They tried to drain my energy, but I started trying the shielding technique then woke up
Gamael
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 01:16:20 PM »

normally the dreams that bother me the most are ones with cloaked figures.
Moxxxie
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 02:04:49 PM »

How did you feel when you woke up?  Were you drained?  Did you feel threatened?  Or can you remember? 

I have a hard time remembering certain dreams after any length of time.

**Moxie**
holyk
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2009, 11:11:42 PM »

clearly, you had vampires on the brain. =)

I wouldn't think too much of it... unless it seems like something you need to think about. I have dreams like this lots of times. But for me, at least, I'm able to categorize "normal" dreams from ones that beckon attention. The ones that beckon my attention are... more complex, and... there's just a feel to them that I recognise now, something that separates them from the dreams that are analyzing my current state, or dreams that are connecting me to the world.

The dreams that call my attention tell me where I'm going, if I have self-destructive habits, if I'm going to be happy eventually... I like it when they're good, but sometimes they aren't. I've had dreams of danger to friends. Of course, not immediate; all of these will be executed years and years after the fact. But... great harm will come to some of my friends, eventually. I have to learn to accept this, and prevent too much damage from happening, but it's going to happen. Just as there's going to be an opportunity born out of danger, and a resulting meeting discussing where I will go from there. As well as being summoned to a meeting of a different source. As well as getting into trouble with a foreigner... et cetera. These have not happened yet, but after my first dream (not listed here) was fulfilled a good 7 or so years after the fact, I have no doubt these will occur in time. So what I do is wait. My current situation is leading me to these outcomes. I already see it occurring. One thing needs to fall into place before three of these dreams can occur, and that's that I need to meet someone in my neighborhood, or someone needs to move in there that I know or will meet. After this, these events can happen. All of them, because I'm making a mental timeline. There are gaps, sure, but everything is fitting into place on that timeline. It's reassuring, sometimes, to think about, but in a way, it also makes me tense. Let's just see what happens, and hope it does happen, and that my current academic performance won't screw me over too much.
CrimsonSnow
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2009, 04:03:04 AM »

nah, I can't remember how I felt since it has been a few days since the dream. It was an interesting dream though

I've also had dreams  like holyk mentioned where I dream things that are going to take place in the future. One time, I was actually awake and all of a sudden got an overwhelming sense that someone close to me was going to die. The next day or the day after, one of my close friends from high school was killed in a car crash. The problem was, I didn't know who was going to die, and if I did know and told that person, they wouldn't have believed me anyway
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: