AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 04:54:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Energy Work, Psionics, & Paranormal Studies  |  General Psi | Psychic | Psionics | Energetic Discussion (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Early Onset Adrenal Stress A Possible Cause Of Increased PRE? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Early Onset Adrenal Stress A Possible Cause Of Increased PRE?  (Read 3738 times)
SoulSplat
House AVA Founder
House AVA Member
Level 5 Contributor

« on: February 05, 2009, 08:36:29 PM »

Transfered From Suscitatio Forum
Posted By: Merticus
On: February 03, 2008, 03:28:39 PM

Many individuals with early onset (not later in life) adrenal problems or stress have reported higher incidences of paranormal and psychic experiences.

Such as adrenal and thyroid fatigue, iirc, cfids/me and hpa axis problems (hypthalamus/pituitary/adrenal), per bell, teitelbaum, etc.

What relationship do you think they may be (or what research or academic articles can you find) that suggestions a correlation between adrenal stress related conditions leading to chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, et. al. and increase PRE (psi-related experiences)?

If you've found this site helpful, consider using the donate button to reciprocate the effort.

--SoulSplat
House AVA Founding Member
Forum Moderator
SoulSplat
House AVA Founder
House AVA Member
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 08:37:14 PM »

Transfered From Suscitatio Forum
Posted By: Tonic
On: February 11, 2008, 11:04:41 PM

I really don't know if this has any relevance but as a child I seemed to produce on adrenaline... anything that should have promoted the fight flight syndrome just put me into shock.
I was never diagnosed as having anything wrong because I just thought I was the schoolyard chicken. I never told anyone about this.
Strange how things turn out because now I am fearless to the point of utter foolishness... Once someone held a gun to my head, and I just got annoyed and told him to make up his mind and shoot me or get lost because I had things to do (walking past his illegal drug lab to inspect an earthquake fault in the woods behind him)
It was later that I realized that maybe I could have handled that a little more wisely.
So still no adrenaline I guess?Huh?
Along with little brains sometimes.
 Undecided
T

If you've found this site helpful, consider using the donate button to reciprocate the effort.

--SoulSplat
House AVA Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: