AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 03:26:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Energy Work, Psionics, & Paranormal Studies  |  Dreams & Visions (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Death 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Death  (Read 6710 times)
de libre
« on: February 26, 2009, 12:25:08 AM »

Most of my dreams consist of people 'coming' into this world and leaving this world. Meaning the usually come to me literally from all over the world or they end up dying pretty soon. A night ago I had a dream about my brother dying, this did worry me seeing as I have pre-cog and what you see is what you get. On rare occasions I do have symbolistic dreams that aren't my usual pre-cog. This is one of the few dreams where it's hard to tell between the pre-cog if it's fiction or realistic, the main issue are my emotions getting in the way. I can usually discern easily, but since it's my own brother I am overly concerned. I am thinking about telling him just as a, "O I dreamed about you" sort of thing...and make it casual...or should I be very serious with him on this?

I try not to freak people out in general, but it's my brother so I'm going to be a little bit more involved.
Removed
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 03:53:59 AM »

Death is very rarely symbolic of itself. That is to say that death rarely means "death". I am sure you probably know that death also means "change". Usually that is the case.

You must understand that death is not really the end. I know you can't possibly know what happens when you die but consider this, no matter what happens, if you go to heaven, if you are reincarnated, whatever... whatever it is that happens, even if your energy just gets absorbed back into the ocean of life and you return to the "hive", regardless... death is ultimately symbolic of change. Life is the duality of that change.

It is not Death=Life//Life=Death

It is Death=Life=Death=Life=Death=Life=Death=Life=Death=Life=Death=Life=Death=Life=Death=Life=Death=Life=Death=Life=

and it just keeps going and going.

Numerologicly, it is different to say "0=1" because it simply equates to 1, as it is to say, "0=1=0" because that means 1 and 0 are both the same and yet they are also different.

When I was giving readings in a chatroom, I made a friend there who was a medium at the same skill level as myself. He gave me a reading one day and saw that I would die in a car crash. He was very specific about it too, he saw me on Walden, on the turn, sliding into the metal railing. He said I was going to die.

It never happened. What did happen is that I changed. My life changed, my outlook changed and ultimately I became the man you see here today, which is, needless to say, far different than I was then.

I would really just step back and watch him with a concerned eye. There is no need to tie this strictly to "the end of life" because in reality that is just a facade. Life does not end, that is logically impossible. It can only go on vacation but it always comes back someday, and that too is "change" and not an "end".

Behold, I am dead, I shall live forever.
Behold, I am alive, and I shall die forever.

Remember, as you are, it is your mind that is seeing this, it is inside of you... you are not being "given" these visions. These are things you are showing yourself, thus they are not going to be in an order you may understand... for instance, it's not going to be the same as if I was sitting here saying to you, "de libre, you are going to die."

I am not the darkness, I am the light;
Brilliant, blinding and infinite.
Stare in awe and know beyond doubt;
It is not the darkness you should fear.
de libre
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 04:27:51 AM »

IF your dreams are symbolistic than yes death never means death. I don't know if you even read my post correctly, I said my brother was going to die NOT me. I've never once had a dream about me dying, that's because I know I am placed in someone else's body and I watch them die. Though if you have pre-cog like I do...that's exactly what it means ha-ha no exceptions about it.  Yes, I believe energy to be 'neither created nor destroyed' and that we are most related to the proton transference cycle. Meaning in essence that the energy is merely transferred, as you stated. It's not that I care about that, as much as I would feel like dam I should have said something you know.
Removed
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 11:31:24 AM »

I think you should go back and read what I said again. You are missing the point completely.  Wink

IF your dreams are symbolistic than yes death never means death.
If you know so much, then why are you here asking us?

I don't know if you even read my post correctly, I said my brother was going to die NOT me.

Um, from my point of view, you have not only ignored what I've said, but I never said you were going to die. Your complete lack of empathy is clouding your vision and judgment. Please don't make me regret speaking to you, I tend to hold grudges.

I've never once had a dream about me dying, that's because I know I am placed in someone else's body and I watch them die. Though if you have pre-cog like I do...
Again, I was giving examples, and if you had actually taken the time to read and understand before you replied then you would know that.

If you don't want an answer then please don't waste my time asking.  Cheesy
Also, I don't owe you an explanation of what I can and cannot do, so please don't bother asking because it is really none of your business. What I want you to know about me is my choice, not yours.
If the only reason you are here is to test my patience then you are doing a good job so far.
Choose your next words a little more wisely. Just my advice, you don't have to if you don't want to but it would probably be best.

I am not the darkness, I am the light;
Brilliant, blinding and infinite.
Stare in awe and know beyond doubt;
It is not the darkness you should fear.
de libre
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2009, 08:20:53 PM »

What? I think we are both having mis-communication errors. I am not asking you to explain any of your self to me..what so ever...and I did not mean to come off as a 'know it all' or rude to your statement. Em I'm too lazy to hold grudges though Tongue

O, by the way I just told my brother, he's being an ass about it, but not worrying that much about it. He said if he dies quote, "He's going to haunt my ass" haha..o gahd. Then I mentioned your perspective of change.
MaxDarknessOfNight
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2009, 11:40:50 PM »

Most of my dreams consist of people 'coming' into this world and leaving this world. Meaning the usually come to me literally from all over the world or they end up dying pretty soon. A night ago I had a dream about my brother dying, this did worry me seeing as I have pre-cog and what you see is what you get. On rare occasions I do have symbolistic dreams that aren't my usual pre-cog. This is one of the few dreams where it's hard to tell between the pre-cog if it's fiction or realistic, the main issue are my emotions getting in the way. I can usually discern easily, but since it's my own brother I am overly concerned. I am thinking about telling him just as a, "O I dreamed about you" sort of thing...and make it casual...or should I be very serious with him on this?

I try not to freak people out in general, but it's my brother so I'm going to be a little bit more involved.

Interesting and sorry to hear. Do you often dream of those you do not know dying as well?

You Need Death In Order To Live. Deal with it.
de libre
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2009, 01:38:18 AM »

It started when I was 11 with my aunt (family member) dying, two weeks exact, and thats how a few of them happened at first. It slowly expanded outwards to close family, to friends, co-workers...than to anything goes...so overtime it expanded, as well as the time frame. Now it can go all the way to a year...though the relative is usually two weeks or five-six months, usually very distinct based on the time frame of the dream itself.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: