AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 01:00:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Energy Work, Psionics, & Paranormal Studies  |  Dreams & Visions (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Near Death Experiences? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Near Death Experiences?  (Read 3864 times)
SoulSplat
House AVA Founder
House AVA Member
Level 5 Contributor

« on: February 06, 2009, 01:01:19 PM »

Transfered From Suscitatio Forum
Posted By: Merticus
On: February 03, 2008, 02:49:05 PM

Has anyone had a near death experience before?  How do you think this experience may have affected your ability to perceive or manipulate energy?  Do you think it affected your overall awareness?  Triggered an awakening?

If you've found this site helpful, consider using the donate button to reciprocate the effort.

--SoulSplat
House AVA Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Removed
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2009, 01:36:20 AM »

Yes, I've had some.

One time I was punched in the solar plex and stopped breathing.
Another time I had an overdose which wasn't very fun at all.

To be perfectly honest I don't think it really did anything for me. It was the psychological trauma that did it for me because it pushed through psychological barriers in my mind. I want to give you an example but I don't know if I am crossing a boundary or not... so I am sorry if this disturbs you. Empaths may want to not read this next part.

My parents used to argue a lot. By argue I mean fight and throw things at each other.
To give you a brief example of what I am talking about, one time I was watching them while sitting on the couch and he had a broom, he had knelt her down in front of him with her back to him. She was crying and he was yelling and screaming at her. I knew that it wasn't just a fight anymore so I ran out of the house to go get some help. He took the broom and broke it in two over his knee and said if I didn't get back in the house then he was going to stab her to death with the broom. She screamed at me to get back in the house... Everybody heard it too. The landlord next door gave us our repetitive and predictable eviction notice and I remember walking outside the next day with the eyes of the landlord's children wide and staring at me in horror as if I was some sort of monster...

Feeling that way truly crossed barriers in my mind that I can never return from. It forged me so deeply into what I am today that I don't see how it couldn't have broken every single wall in my mind like a wrecking crane to an abandoned building.

I am not the darkness, I am the light;
Brilliant, blinding and infinite.
Stare in awe and know beyond doubt;
It is not the darkness you should fear.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: