AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 02:14:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Energy Work, Psionics, & Paranormal Studies  |  Dreams & Visions (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Sang-Like Dream 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Sang-Like Dream  (Read 5253 times)
Synora
Level 2 Contributor

« on: July 20, 2010, 06:07:23 AM »

I literally just awoke from this dream, debated sharing it here, still couldn't stop thinking about it, so here I am. Let me say upfront although sang vampires are intriguing I have never connected with that at all. I do however, find myself related to some psi vampire posts. Onto what I remember of the dream..

I was on this shaky bridge with loose slats and I could barely hold this infant up who had been clumsily trying to walk so I picked them up and at some point the child became my cat (who is like a son to me). I was so scared he would fall I tied strings around him to lower him into this deep valley below. I didn't measure the length properly and he fell and did get a little injured and was limping. A group of cats began to crowd around him, to take advantage of an injured animal. I jump down and start calling him to me and on his way this one mangy black cat in particular claws him in the head and won't let go, right as I get to them. I run to my cat and knock the hand off him.

My blood is boiling and I run after the cat and knock it down to the ground. Except, now it is a man with an equally vicious gaze and I do fear he can hurt me, but I no longer care if I get hurt or not.. I want vengeance. He lunges at me and knocks me to the ground and I grab hold of his wrists so he cannot attack me with his hands. I glance behind me and see my husband, he nods as if to give me permission to do what I need to do. I bite into this man's left wrist, then right wrist, biting and ripping skin down part of his arm and I have his blood on my face and chest. Then it's as if the anger turns to sexual arousal and I instantly stop and go sit down in the next room to regain my breathing. He walks in and asks why I stopped. I hadn't wanted to stop. I explained to him, I've never done anything like that before.

He takes my hand and leads me to a group of people sitting on stone benches outside, and my thought is that I am meeting some of the people I have read their posts in this forum, it's like a small gathering. I say, I don't know what came over me, I don't know if I should be at the meeting.

So, I don't know, this really confused me. Perhaps just a sign I'm reading too many posts and at this forum too often. Perhaps, being pregnant my low blood sugar and blood pressure are providing me with odd dreams. I get one connection, my husband stopped my cat while running through the house last night by blocking him with his arm which looked like it hurt Michael(cat). I was angry with him, and perhaps the dream was partly a way to take out my frustrations on him and it turned to passion. I find it odd it was sexually exciting, especially considering how low my libido the last month or two since I've been pregnant. I don't know..but it got to me.
Maenad
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 07:23:47 AM »

I had a dream a few nights ago that I had all these cuts on me and I was in the hospital but they didn't hurt, and there was this person I had to protect. So while everyone was there I snuck out and then I knew I was going to get shot but that I would live however if they got shot they would die. And then I got shot (in my chest) so I had to go back to the hospital to get fixed up again all the time I never felt any pain, and was weirdly excited by it. >.< But yea dreams are just like movies playing in your sleep so you won't get board. That's my theory anyways. It's best to not read too much into it. Especially my dreams. >.>

In vino veritas. Vero est vita.... In the process.
Synora
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 10:16:09 PM »

Nice, you were basically impervious to pain or death in yours. That would be nice, do you have lucid dreams where you are in control of that? I have those so rarely and it's hard to keep control of what's happening in the dream. I don't really read into the dreams, but I am also fascinated by my dreams and others, especially when themes arise. Since I've been pregnant I've been dreaming even more than usual and I already remember enough dreams. After thinking about it, I don't actually think the dream had anything to do with sang. I think it was more about anger, revenge and passion. I tend to keep anger under wraps and hidden, perhaps even from myself. But, my dream self has no problem with that. She always says what I don't have the courage to say to people in person. Smiley
Maenad
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2010, 11:07:52 AM »

Synora when I dream I rarely feel like something is imposed on me, which is probably why I don't have nightmares. That dream might have scared some people, but before high school I lived off horror movies. XD It was weird though because I felt the cuts on my body and they obviously had to be stitched up but touching them it was like a tingling sensation that felt good. XD Freud would have fun with me. lol I did have one dream I was able to control and that was so much fun. I also find other peoples dreams fascinating mostly because we rarely get new material in stories and it seems like a source that will keep coming up with new things. (If irl I have to see another remake of a remake now that would be a nightmare. XD) Though I don't think dreaming something really means anything other then it's good you had a long enough sleep to enter rem. Smiley

In vino veritas. Vero est vita.... In the process.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: