AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 05:03:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Energy Work, Psionics, & Paranormal Studies  |  Dreams & Visions (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Quaint Reality 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Quaint Reality  (Read 6515 times)
LadyOfPales
Level 4 Contributor

ITS A SPY

« on: April 21, 2010, 03:19:16 PM »

My dreams are like a game to me, or something to do. I love to dream, and therefore look forward to sleeping. Why do I love them?
Because the lucidity of these dreams are remarkable.
when I dream, I literally travel to another place, an ideal place. I am at home, doing the things I normally do with the exception that there is something else amazing attatched to it. For example, the other night I went back in time 6 years, and in the dream I woke up in that past. Nothing else was different. I often wake up and sleep in my dreams like I normally do. I even question the reality of my dreams- so much that I have began to question reality itself.
I feel everything in my dreams, pain, joy, sadness...

I'm shocked, because the lucidity of it all is all at the same time wonderful and scary. There are things I have done in my dreams that have an unlikelyhood that could still happen that I have been through, like the dream where I was talking to a stranger in a breakfast house. He then wrenched me by the wrist with intentions to rape me, but I was saved by someone who intervened.

What has been causing this occurance? A lot of people envy me that my dreams are such an exciting escape-

>:|
hexmoon3
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 01:36:28 AM »

I'm not exactly sure what has been causing them but I get lucid dreaming off and on throughout the year...mine is so bad to the point where if it is a horror dream I'll wake up with bruises or freezing with my hand in front of my face as to block an attack. I'm happy to hear that your dreams are so pleasant for you. I hope they never involve some of the things in mine. Normally the good or alright lucid dreams I have are simply weird. I found out the more one meditates in their awake time the stronger the lucid dreaming becomes.

---<---(@Hex@)--->---
LadyOfPales
Level 4 Contributor

ITS A SPY

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2010, 03:07:28 PM »

well I have had some experiances which were enough to make me afraid of sleep.
One scenario was that I was in a game- and this game happened for two nights in a row.
The game's purpose was to get out of course, by either finding the "out" card, or calling home. If you got out, the game would end and would set you free, allowing you to wake up. But there were many challanges, and it was very difficult. I died twice in my dream, although quick but painful. One thing. If you stir people who are not in the game with you and talk to them too much causing them to get upset, they would call others to kill you because some of the non players in the dream acted as a kind of police in which they were looking for you to kill you. You never were sure who they were. The first scenario was when I was at a small baseball field, but some people who were those police saw me and like a giant mob, all came at me at once and beat me to death. I respawned in a cave then with a pack of players. As we were traveling along a narrow road, the pathway also had dangerous briars embedded in the grass. I stepped on one, and died in a slow fade out. In my last escape I was in a walmart looking for a card. But I didnt find one. Instead, I found a phone I was able to call with, so I called my number. Hooray, I never had a dream as complex as that again.

>:|
hexmoon3
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2010, 11:20:56 PM »

Mine are strange...sometimes they get a film look like those old black and white photos that now look brownish. Sometimes they are also in black and white and are constantly filled with ghosts and everyone searching for something...but we are all in old clothing...it's all rather strange and there are symbols everywhere.

---<---(@Hex@)--->---
Oculus
Level 2 Contributor

They are coming.

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2010, 04:31:17 AM »

I am curious why I get attacked by people I have never seen before with very strange abilities in my dreams. I am also not a fan of zombie dreams.

Dreams are great! They can give you a lot of information if you can pay attention.

I was here at the start. I will be here at the end.
hexmoon3
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2010, 01:34:55 AM »

Are you sure that it's not just a dream?

---<---(@Hex@)--->---
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: