AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 04:43:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Energy Work, Psionics, & Paranormal Studies  |  Dreams & Visions (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Japanese Scientists Develop Dream Recorder 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Japanese Scientists Develop Dream Recorder  (Read 6980 times)
SoulSplat
House AVA Founder
House AVA Member
Level 5 Contributor

« on: April 13, 2009, 08:00:09 PM »

http://www.thenewsroom.com/details/3091110/All+Categories

If you've found this site helpful, consider using the donate button to reciprocate the effort.

--SoulSplat
House AVA Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Daniel09
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2009, 09:22:54 PM »

Sweet, this is a pretty big breakthrough

Why knock when there is no door?
SoulSplat
House AVA Founder
House AVA Member
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 11:14:24 PM »

Thats a lot of time and effort to just get those rough black and white abstracts. God knows how long before they can decipher an entire dream.

If you've found this site helpful, consider using the donate button to reciprocate the effort.

--SoulSplat
House AVA Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Xylia
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2009, 05:05:11 PM »

Since I was little I have thought about, even talked about the invention of something like this!  When I was frustrated while trying to explain and show others images, dreams, art or ideas so they could just see them and understand. Although, this invention could be a good thing, it's also a dangerous thing if indeed completely developed.

Xylia~
Lazarus
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2010, 11:02:31 PM »

ooooh, how very interesting, I would not mind having such a device, it would be fascinating to study to mind while in a deep meditative state with such a device. Although this technology does mark a serous change in the path of the human destiny in that it changes entirely the way we will think about communication and our own perception of reality in general for the future. could be extremely dangerous but they also said that about nuclear technology and now we all have microwaves and enjoy cheap power.

cool find

Lazarus

Lazarus
Taris
Level 3 Contributor

Feel free to contact me for discussions.

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2010, 06:50:54 PM »

Seems I have missed the article as I cannot bring the page up. It would be interesting to see all that goes through ones head as they sleep.

Going back into the shadows again. Hope those within the community can solve what needs to be solved and those new to it can handle it or run while ya can lol.

Back somewhat but still determining if things are fixed >.> XD Can contact me via PM for discussion or hit me up on facebook.
MorganCole
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2010, 01:45:25 PM »

I would really like to see this in action, to see what it does and the results it spits out. I think it would be a worthwile research investment. Thank you for sharing!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: