AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 10:02:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Energy Work, Psionics, & Paranormal Studies  |  Dreams & Visions (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Reappearances 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Reappearances  (Read 7640 times)
MaxDarknessOfNight
Level 2 Contributor

« on: March 05, 2009, 11:36:14 PM »

03-04-09
Me and my sister were both invited to a party of some kind. On the way there we stopped. My sis and I began to argue. So, I got out of the car and walked off furiously. When I'd finally cooled off I ran back to the black car (just noticing the color), and she was till sitting htere but she looked clamer. I got into the carand we drove on.
As we arrived at the party, my sister got out of the car and did something I have never seen her do. She was offered a cig and she took it and started to smoke it. I was told by one of the people there that this was Jeff's house. I went looking for him. After a while of looking I couldn't seem to find him. I ran into a man that had long dark brown hair(almost pitch black), brown eyes and pale face.
He said something to me that made me shiver. I can't remember what it was but I now knew that he knew that I was psi and that you were psi. And I could somehow sense that he was too. He kept watching me as if waiting for me to respond. I couldn't speak for I couldn't think of anything to say as I stood there. Next thing I knew he seemed to have faded out of the dream after closing his eyes for a second.
The Dream ends there.

And weird thing is this guy has appeared in a few of my other dreams before, his face was not so clear then but now I can see it clear as day. I am not sure what to think about it. I don't even know who he is or why he has appeared my dreams more then once. Is it coincidence? Or is something going on that I am not aware of?

You Need Death In Order To Live. Deal with it.
Trandafir
Level 1 Contributor

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 02:50:59 AM »

well, it could be coincidence. but I think it isn't. does he say things like this often? or was this just the first time?

I am what I am, and what I am is what I am. I have a will to be what I am, and what I am will be is only what I am. If I have a will to be, I will to be no more than what I was. If I was what I am willed to be, yet they ever will be wondering what I am or ever was.
MaxDarknessOfNight
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 12:46:22 AM »

well, it could be coincidence. but I think it isn't. does he say things like this often? or was this just the first time?
He has said many things but nothing like this before.

Stiles Mornay
Level 3 Contributor

Nomad of AnimA

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2009, 05:25:18 PM »

Weird. This guy in yer dreams basically has my physical description but with a difference: I keep my hair shaven close to my scalp a la Vin Diesel in his Riddick movies (awesome movies). In any case, I'm fairly sure I'm not that guy, which is a good thing.
MaxDarknessOfNight
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 08:45:39 PM »

At the same time its not a good thing, because whoever it is, may not be trustworthy. I wish I knew what to do. I have had another one recently and this time he posed as my fiance. It was quite awkward. Yet very appealing.

Stiles Mornay
Level 3 Contributor

Nomad of AnimA

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2009, 02:45:55 AM »

Heh. Try and get to the bottom of this as best as ya can. If ya got plenty of control over yerself in those dreams, then ya should be able to question this guy. Hopefully.
MaxDarknessOfNight
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2009, 10:40:51 AM »

Heh. Try and get to the bottom of this as best as ya can. If ya got plenty of control over yerself in those dreams, then ya should be able to question this guy. Hopefully.

I think its funny though that ever since telling this to people. I haven't once had a dream with him in it. Maybe he has been to this site himself and saw this. Maybe recognizing it and it scared him. Or he is waiting for the right moment to appear again. He usually does appear at unexpected times. lol. I Know, look into it more. Hopefully soon I see him again. So I could interrogate him.You know what I mean. Cause I never knew when he would show. Now I know what his face looks like. I could probably recognize him better.

Stiles Mornay
Level 3 Contributor

Nomad of AnimA

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2009, 02:35:26 PM »

Might be related to what Pier was talking about. ::shrugs:: If it is, then we got something going on here.
arethia
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2009, 12:33:28 AM »

If you couldn't see his face in the beginning, you are never alone, if so, because with the appearance of never seeing a guy's face. In my dreams, I usually never see a guy's face, even sometimes in my visions I don't. Sometimes it shows that (like in the past times), you wish to hold your head down inside these dreams, where you do not wish to reason or see a face or that sometimes you do not want to know the true identity to others or things inside these dreams, meaning hidden meanings. It could be sometimes something else, but those are what usually mine show. Just think it over why you can never see that guy's face and try to figure it out, like as in, the past, women were not to look a man directly in the face, or sometimes some people are too shy to look someone in the face when in front of that person.

But, since you have seen his face, it may mean that you are "comfortable" or "aware" of him being near (even if that sounds odd in the moment). The subconscious mind does show usually the true or unseen meanings of someone else, and maybe it shows that you could be attracted to him in the future (I had a few dreams of guys from dreams that eventually, later on, thinking it over, though they gave me the chills, became my next big story characters to write about).
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: