AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 01:23:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Energy Work, Psionics, & Paranormal Studies  |  Dreams & Visions (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Seeing A Past Life Or Just Dreaming? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Seeing A Past Life Or Just Dreaming?  (Read 9883 times)
MaxDarknessOfNight
Level 2 Contributor

« on: February 19, 2009, 04:22:48 PM »

Yes, I fell Asleep when it happened. But, I don't think it was Just a dream. I actually saw myself yet as another person. She a lot paler then I. She had long dark brown hair. Mine is dark brown its just not long. Anyway, turns out I am not just seeing myself. Apparently I get to see what her life was like. I am saying it as if it were another person cause well I can't exactly say that I got to see what my life was like.
To my knowledge what I got from the dream or whatever you want to call it, was that she was a servant in the mid-evil times. The reason I think mid-evil is because of the clothes she was wearing. I usually seem to catch little details here and there about the surroundings and what people are wearing. She was treated like she was nothing because she was a servant. She herself was getting tired of it from the look on her face as many passed her in this.
But weirdly enough in this dream, it was skipping parts of her life. As if she were trying to show me only what she thought was important. As if she knew I was watching her and knew who I was. The last thing I saw before waking up was her riding on a horse with a man in all black, I didn't get to see his face, leaving her place of work. Something told me that without that man then she wouldn't have been leaving at all. For good it would seem cause she Finally had a smile on her face.

Now I Know this wasn't an ordinary dream. Especially not for me.  Now give me honest comments and responses. I don't want lies. I can tell if they are or not by what they type. Don't ask me how. That is another subject for another time.

You Need Death In Order To Live. Deal with it.
Echo
Level 2 Contributor

Et in Arcadia ego

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 04:37:24 PM »

How often have you had 'dreams' like this?

Might is right, and justice is the interest of the stronger.
MaxDarknessOfNight
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2009, 04:49:15 PM »

How often have you had 'dreams' like this?

Not often but I still had more then one of them. I had another more recently with that same man wearing all black in it. He was meeting her near a sacred tree. I call it sacred cause for some reason to her it was special. I could tell by the way she looked at it. He led her toward a village after she had waited a long while for him to show. It was snowing I could tell that much and apparently they were no longer anywhere near where she was in my other dream.  Its like she is trying to show me everything she thought important in that life. I know I said that before but it just blows my mind as to how this was happening.  As if she knew I would be seeing this.
Only in this time, she put me in her body sort of speak. I had no control of what was going on yet I experienced everything she did. The pain, agony, hurt, torn, happiness, love, etc...
I even woke up crying once because of one of these dreams or whatever you would cal them. I still say whatever you cal them cause I Don't know what to call them.

Echo
Level 2 Contributor

Et in Arcadia ego

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2009, 04:59:24 PM »

Well, I guess it just depends on what you believe. It could be visions of the girl that are coming to you for some reason... also the possibility that you are being shown a past life is high. It could also be just that girl's ghost trying to tell someone her story and was able to contact you. That is if you believe in ghosts Wink

I would bet on a past life though and that is really amazing how you remembered all those details. Do you think that this girl is like you in any way?

Might is right, and justice is the interest of the stronger.
MaxDarknessOfNight
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2009, 05:12:45 PM »

Well, I guess it just depends on what you believe. It could be visions of the girl that are coming to you for some reason... also the possibility that you are being shown a past life is high. It could also be just that girl's ghost trying to tell someone her story and was able to contact you. That is if you believe in ghosts Wink

I would bet on a past life though and that is really amazing how you remembered all those details. Do you think that this girl is like you in any way?

She could be. I mean she had the same eyes as myself. She was stubborn like I am. I could tell that much just from the way she would look at someone in the dreams. I can't remember exact details but I remember in one that she was being told to just go home and give up. But she resisted and kept going. She had some of my features but not exactly identical. She was shorter then I am. And she was slimmer and in better shape.
Another thing is until I awakened I felt trapped and tied down. Now I am free. She was literally forced to serve until she finally had enough of it and freed herself. She was certainly braver then I ever could have been. Then again she did have the help of that man. That could have been what encauraged her to go on. Who knows?
You see, some details are easier to remember then others. That is how I remember. Not only that but I keep a journal of all my dreams. Cause you never know if they will mean anything or not.

Divinities Creature
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2009, 10:24:26 PM »

I'm no expert on dreams, but I know a thing or two about remembering past lives because I have been lucky enough to remember four of mine (Only one of them is somewhat complete, the other three I only have a few individual memories of.).
I'm not going to rush in and say that what you are dreaming is not a past life because the first time I remembered a past life it was through a reoccuring dream that felt too real, and struck me in profound ways. Having said that, the other memories I have recollected came through a sort of astral travel (I'm not sure what to call it, and that's the closest I can think of.) only as if in my memories or through time.
I would continue doing what you are doing; writing down the dreams and such. I would also be a critic of them. I find that being a critic of new information when first introduced to it, winds up working out alot better than running head long into it over time. Being a critic lets you view the information from every other possible perspective, gradually narrowing them down, until only one option is left.
And you don't have to be negative about the information to be a critic of it. The word 'critic' always seems to carry some negative energies, but it dosent have to be that way. Don't be a negative critic, be an analytical one, use your head.

I would practice meditation and see if you can find any truths about these dreams you are having. Ritual can also be a good way to open doors, mind, to clarify things. These are just ideas and they may work wonders if done, or they may not work at all.
If you are experienced in astral travel I would also search for your answers in the astral realm.
Pray to your patron god/goddess.
Research dreams and past life memories on the net. House Kheperu has a whole section devoted to recovering past life memories, and if I'm not mistaken, some exercizes in helping you do so.

I personally believe that dreams (excluding prophetic dreams, dream walking, and past life memories) are how your mind digests material that you repress during your day. You may not even realize you are repressing the feelings and emotions.
Look at yourself in introspect.

Blessings

"Though my soul lies in darkness,
It will rise again in light,
I have loved the stars too fondly,
To be fearful of the night."
Gamael
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2009, 05:14:44 AM »

When I dream of other lives I believe it is not my past life, for I do not believe in reincarnation, but the life of a soul that has jumped into my body for the ride and they are showing me certain things that I should be aware of or they are just showing a big event in that took place during their time.
MaxDarknessOfNight
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2009, 10:40:29 PM »

Well, in dreams I have there are many common locations. But the most common thing for me is a man with dark brown streight hair or pitch black  (I could never tell in the lighting) brown eyes; high cheek bones; his lips were always a little big but not too big; black eye brows; about 6'4; a bit masculine but not too; very long pale arms (but not long enough to where he could reach the ground with them without even having to move very much lol); long legs.
I don't know how I am able to remember all this. Could be cause I see him alot in these dreams I have had but still. its very strange. I don't always know if he is there to help or to make things worse for me.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: