AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 03:04:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Energy Work, Psionics, & Paranormal Studies  |  Dreams & Visions (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Another's Presence In A Dream? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Another's Presence In A Dream?  (Read 11727 times)
amber mallis
« on: November 22, 2008, 12:29:41 AM »

I recently had one of the rarest and strangest dreams ever.
At first, in my dream, everything is backward (that is usually how dreams always come off as), only suddenly I sensed someone and the dream took a quick curve. The plot twisted out to something new, yet I had a dream like this only once before (so it has happened once before, but the first time was a slower acknowledgment to the reason why there is a huge curve to the dream). I felt all the strange feelings that someone can feel when another is in your mind and all of the characters inside my dream were telling me exactly what I needed to know, that someone was coming into my mind and to be warned. I am not sure if this "acknowledgment" was or was not a dream once or this second time, then suddenly I had someone inside my mind with me inside the dream. There was a short sentence-to-sentence conversation-and as quickly as I knew what I felt, the quicker I woke up; while sitting there in my bed, I still felt the presence of someone else and-of course, I looked around my room expecting someone to there with me-I placed up a quick shield.
I want to know what others think of this bizarre dream experience? Has that ever happened to anyone else?
Is it possible that my dream was telling me that someone will invade my mind or did I already know it and the dream took a curve because I made it? Can that be true that someone did go into my mind while I was asleep or did I believe, like as in "dream up the feeling" and the feeling lasted (For example:  When you have a nightmare and you wake up startled, your heart is still beating as fast as it was inside of the nightmare.)?
AyraGrace
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2008, 11:22:33 AM »

I do think that is a very unique dream but there are those who have certain abilities when they dream abilities of control and able to go from place to place as they will. Dreamscapers. If someone did come to visit you it could be to offer advice ,a warning ,or even to protect. If they were there to harm I think that would have been apparent you know something violent.It could be a spirit again to guide and help not to harm.

Hope that helps.

I maybe on the side of angels...but don"t think for one second i am one of them.
amber mallis
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2008, 04:31:18 PM »

I do think that is a very unique dream but there are those who have certain abilities when they dream abilities of control and able to go from place to place as they will.Dreamscapers. If someone did come to visit you it could be to offer advice ,a warning ,or even to protect.If they were there to harm I think that would have been apparent you know something violent.It could be a spirit again to guide and help not to harm.
Hope that helps.

Yes, this information does quite help. I may have to look further into this before I ever come up with a conclusion, but what you have told me does make me wonder.
XXXDameaXxXD
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2010, 12:43:09 PM »

In a lot of my dreams, i feel the presence of a man i believe could be my gaurdian angel, of they exist, bc he is always there warning me and helping me through tough times. Though, i never see his face. One of the dreams i had last year, the first one with him in it, i could see myself sleeping, and he was bent over me. He face me a gentle kiss, and i seemed to feel it in real life. He was crying, saying 'it will be okay, my warrior. Everything will be okay.' though i felt it was real bc it seemed to be really happening, i still cant figure what that means. It was so friggin' confusing and sad!

And thus dearest Luna hath risen red...
vitchy
Level 4 Contributor

Hello

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2010, 04:10:23 AM »

I have a reoccurring dream that there is a dominant male figure that is very protective of me.  Not like a father though.  A soul mate if you will or defender that is always by my side.  But not like a guardian angel it is a much closer bond.  Sometimes I feel that he is also just a little on the darkside of life.

*look at the world thru pure light*
Lady Raven
Level 2 Contributor

Nothing is ever coincidence.

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2013, 11:49:25 AM »

As we sleep, our mind, our channels and such are open. It's thought that when we sleep we have the potential to be in different dimensions. Things from other dimensions so to speak can see this opportunity to approach someone. Either with good or bad intentions. The warning may have been your consciousness. Just remind yourself that even though you sleep you are more in control then you may feel. If ill intent is felt then wake yourself, if there is no ill intent, perhaps see what the visitor is looking for. There may be messages that you are supposed to receive.

Lady Raven
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: