AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 02:32:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Energy Work, Psionics, & Paranormal Studies  |  Dreams & Visions (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Is This Normal? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Is This Normal?  (Read 5071 times)
psivampire66
Level 1 Contributor

One shall seek the desire of ones path.

« on: January 24, 2011, 07:03:33 PM »

O.k. so I have these dreams. In these dreams I can see future events such like this this:
In my dream it started off when the Jets were vs Steelers to be in the superbowl and lost 12-24
Three days later that event happens. I can fortell future events of others so heres my question. Since I am physic vampire is this one of my "powers" so to speek?
paindancer
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 07:51:30 PM »

Hmmm... you and that octopus seem to have a knack for predicting sporting events.

Vampirsm dosnt grant any powers outside of the literary world.  Some people, are gifted, independent of if they use vampiric methods or not.

As for you.. well.. document it.  Write down your dreams and see if there is any concrete pattern.  How many hits vs misses do you have?

Its possible.  After all, just because these biological existences are set up to view time in a linear fashion, that dosnt mean time actually is linear.

Paindancer
Advocating sensible vampirism since 2006
psivampire66
Level 1 Contributor

One shall seek the desire of ones path.

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2011, 07:29:25 AM »

Don't forget history does change depending on what does, I only had one false dream:
In my dream I was in line to get tickets to a baseball game and I was first in line and someone in line got shot. I woke up because of my alarm clock. A few months later I was first in line to get baseball tickets and guess what, same people behind me but no one was shot/injured/killed.

Sometimes in my dreams I can see other peoples lives and see their future, I can see this even when I am day dreaming.

Hellflame
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2011, 09:38:33 AM »

I mostly have dreams of others peoples lives. Thats how I get to know them before we even meet. One of my best friends I had a dream about and found out how she was being beaten. I met her at school one day, and we just started talking and I brought that up. She slapped me. That afternoon her dad came to pick her up and I walked straight up to him, punched him then walked away. Dont know why exactly but it was to late to change it  Cheesy .

Anyways after that I started having another dream about her running to the park near my house, and woke up to the sound of my dog barking, snuck out my window and ran to the park. Beat her there out of breath, and started to comfort her when she got there.

Anyone can have the dream visions, but only a few know how to use them. I mean I still hardly understand when or where these things are taking place.

Don't beg for things, Do it yourself, or you won't get anything.

Wolves are like flames. Dangerous but beautiful.
Kim
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2011, 07:59:15 PM »

I agree with PD, document it. As for it being normal, that depends on what you define as normal. But document it.

Only in death can we be together forever
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: