AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 05:42:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Energy Work, Psionics, & Paranormal Studies  |  Dreams & Visions (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Feelings Of Being Watched At Bedtime 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Feelings Of Being Watched At Bedtime  (Read 21660 times)
SilverRose
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2009, 12:51:46 PM »

sometimes i feel like i'm being watched but just recently i was trying to go to sleep and thought i heard someone open my door and come in so i flipped over and saw this spirt looking female just watching me. i havent seen her since and i have no clue what she was there for ithink she resides in the attic attached to my room.

Everyone has their own perception of perfection.

Ridentem dicere verum quid vetat.

Meja yht mad meja.
vitchy
Level 4 Contributor

Hello

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2010, 04:13:45 AM »

I do have that instant waking up and know that someone is staring at me.  But then I realize its true.  My children thinks its funny to test mama on her senses.  I can tell where they are and when they are watching me.  Even in my sleep.  I can wake up and turn my head to exactly where they are standing. 

*look at the world thru pure light*
SilverRose
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2010, 09:21:51 AM »

Ive also had other times were it just felt like someone was watching me and a couple of times it felt (at least im assuming that what it was) like there was one of us close by.

Everyone has their own perception of perfection.

Ridentem dicere verum quid vetat.

Meja yht mad meja.
Lady Raven
Level 2 Contributor

Nothing is ever coincidence.

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2013, 10:32:45 PM »

There is a man being that stands around my bed at times. Pacing from end to end, sometimes tugging my blanket slightly. I do not feel that he is there to cause harm, I'm not exactly sure what he wants. The times where I want to be left alone, I will that message to him and he leaves.

Lady Raven
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: