AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 02:34:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Energy Work, Psionics, & Paranormal Studies  |  Dreams & Visions (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  "You Are Not A Giving Pot" Dream 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: "You Are Not A Giving Pot" Dream  (Read 5426 times)
SoulSplat
House AVA Founder
House AVA Member
Level 5 Contributor

« on: January 29, 2008, 11:15:53 PM »

POSTED BY SOULSPLAT AUG 23, 2007

Last nights dream.

I was at the DMV. Not one I recognized. Darkly lit. Quiet environment. 3 complicated lines that criss crossed each other within a tightly crafted network of switchbacks corraled by the rope fences and metal posts you'd see at a bank. Finally found the line I needed. Was there to pay a ticket. I had more shit then I could carry. More than I could carry in one trip that is. So I remember having to work hard to keep all the items together. Paperwork and at one time a tv and radio. And I think some luggage. Got up to counter. I went th

I was taken to a green building in an unsavory neighborhood by 2 faceless male friends. Light green. And square like a warehouse. As we approached, my cell phone rang. It was my parents (dad I think) wondering what happened about my ticket. And other people seemed to be on the call as if they were conferenced in. I apologized to everyone on the call and said it seemed there was some kind of mistake and I must have called people who didnt need to be involved in this call. And said I'd hang up and call back the people I needed to. We entered the buildings door. "This guy can help you out" my friends said. Into a room with no furniture. Hard floor. People seated with their backs against the walls. Waiting for their turn. Was led to the right. Outdoors again. Stood before a patio-like platform where several people stood. Me and the faceless friends on one side of the rail. Them on the other side. One friend approached the rail and than backed away timidly. Then he tapped me and said, "Just tell him what you need". So I approached the rail. Unsure who it was I was suppose to tell. Then the crowd on the patio seemed to thin and I saw a sickly looking boy. About 4 ft tall. Hair flat and straight as if soaked in sweat. His pale face housed eyes with heavy bags that slowly looked everywhere but at me. He looked like he could collapse at any moment. To him I said, "I'm here because my friend thought you could help me." A moment passed where sick boy seemed unaffected. Then suddenly he turned and walked away. Confused I headed back to my friends and we began to leave. Yet I still hopefully watched the boy from the corner of my eye. Thankfully he seemed to decide something and quickly hurried back to the rail. His eyes still swooned around at nothing. I approached him again. And not looking at me, to me he said, "You must plant a tree in a giving pot in order for it to grow. And you are not a giving pot".

If you've found this site helpful, consider using the donate button to reciprocate the effort.

--SoulSplat
House AVA Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Kerri
Level 3 Contributor

Nothing comes without a price...

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 08:20:58 PM »

I get a few things from this:

• What he said seems to mean you want something you're not destined for, i.e. you haven't the capacity to possess it. Maybe a mental thing you're lacking, emotional, even physical. You desire something that you are incapable of having. The tree is this thing, and this thing cannot be contained in you.
  • You seeking help for being overloaded with things may mean all of the things you possess do not fill the pot, but you own them out of otherwise necessity (again, emotional, physical or whatever)
  • You will never have what you need until you change something vital about youself, maybe your approach, your outlook, or even your standing altogether.

Kerri
Level 3 Contributor

Nothing comes without a price...

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 09:35:26 PM »

Well I figured I'd take a shot at it. I do realize of course that the only person that can accurately interpret dreams is the dreamer.

Etheros Twilight
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2008, 02:45:25 AM »

"You must plant a tree in a giving pot in order for it to grow. And you are not a giving pot". "The matrix has you, you must plant the tree in the pot with the blue pill, Neo."

Yes, this is a old thread, i just could not resist the joke. it just feels like the matrix to me.....there is no spoon =p

semper praecidium nox quod vitae noctum est omnes nosferatem vitae
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: