AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 03:37:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Energy Work, Psionics, & Paranormal Studies  |  Dreams & Visions (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Sharing Visions 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Sharing Visions  (Read 4983 times)
arethia
Level 2 Contributor

« on: April 17, 2009, 12:57:55 AM »

I believe that these visions are pretty much interesting, because I would remember the dreams (I thought the visions were dreams), then they would show in a different, yet similar way. So, I have to share, because maybe someone who is just getting used to visions or someone who is trying to compare the difference between dreams and visions may want to read these.

My first vision, that just recently happened, related to my friend and I's relationship. At the moment, my friend always has the tendency to "snap" at me at random; my friend has been doing it for years now, and usually I just ignore her. But, lately, I haven't been ignoring her, and I look to my other friend and tell him, if it happens again, I'm not going to take it-but usually I do. So, I had a dream two nights later, that I was at my friend's (the friend that has a temper around me) birthday party, gathering, or something like a party. There were friends around her and I both that I know of, and she looked upset. The first person I saw was a guy, and he looked sad from some kind of conflict that was going on inside his mind. I looked to my friend, who had her head down. In my dream, everything was either red or black (it was a mix of red and black). I placed my hand on her shoulder, to comfort her, like I always do, and I asked, "What is wrong?" She glared up at me, and I saw her eyes that were not her own-they were black with a glint of red on the outside. She snapped at me, for no reason at all, just to explain to me that she is angry because someone else is, and it caused her to become angry enough to hurt me in return. That hurt. So, I glared down at her, shook my head, sniffed, broke off pieces of jewelry in the process of taking off all of the friendship jewelry that she gave to me earlier that day, and I looked to her, staying as calm as I can, but feeling furious as can be. I did not deserve to be yelled at, especially if I never did something at all, and I knew this. I told her something and I walked away. She just watched me leave. I didn't care if she cried, fussed or anything, because I was out of there.
Outside of the dream (which really is a vision, because of the intense vividness), my friend and I were going to the mall, when she snapped at me. I ignored her, like I always do when she places me down when she gets oddly and unnaturally angry at me, for no reason at all-just because I run into her. It was two days later (two weeks ago from now), that she did it again, but I was caring for her, her only friend at the moment, when she snapped again at me, just because she doesn't want to believe in something so big that I explained to her. Something ticked me off that she was saying, so I was more than angry, but I kept calm, and I told her exactly what I told her in my vision, "I am leaving you, not because I am walking away, but because you pushed me away." She did. She was "avoiding" me for some time and she snapped at me when I didn't even give her that
"space" (which is "avoidance") that she wished for from me to her. So, like in my vision, I am giving her that terrible space.
So, I wasn't in a party or anything. I was thinking of having a gathering, a hang out party at a park (inside my vision there was green grass in the beginning as I walked to my friend and others), and the sun was going down, causing redness in the sky (which shows the redness and blackness in the vision, also the hatred/blankness feelings).

Then, just a week ago, I had a vision, as vivid as the other visions, that a man was coming to me and trying protect me from something. I felt a tiny bit awkward around this man who was protecting me, but I knew that I know him.
From this vision, I couldn't re-call who this man was (my alarm broke the image from my mind)? Until my friend's lover came to my place. He said that he does not wish to go near my old friend because of how she acting at the moment (such as shouting me out, avoiding all of her friends and such), and he promised that he will keep his distance, not "linger" around, so long as he can be near enough to stay at my place. I know him, though I feel awkward around him (as awkward as I felt in the vision), and then I asked his friend if he would actually hang out with me. His friend laughed and said that he would "protect me" if he can from anyone that threatens my existence. Though his friend was playing, the flashback of the vision came back, where he was protecting me from someone else came into my mind.

So, some of my visions may seem very long, but they really come to life short or vice versa. I just thought, since I can remember those just recent visions and happenings, that I may share it to you all.

Though there is one vision that I do not understand at all, and I don't believe it has happened just yet.
The vision is where I am in a big and forbidden graveyard that I have never been to before-it looks familiar, but I cannot place my finger on it. I walk up a hill of stones and I see the love of my lifetime facing away from me. I say his name quietly and he looked around. I see his expression is blank. His eyes are red, which must mean "danger." Inside his mind, it isn't the same as he is now. Inside his mind, he does not care for me and if I get too close that he will break me into pieces-he was threatening me just by a blank look. I stepped backward, afraid of him now.

I have never been afraid of him before, I know I should, because he could just "turn on me," but what we have is different, very different, so it couldn't happen, but in the vision it does, and I don't know if it's really him or not? It could be...I don't know? I can't think of a reason why I would have this vision so far?
Removed
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 10:24:55 AM »

What I know, you do not wish to hear.
What I speak, you are already aware of.

I hold myself back in order to not be disrespectful. It is not my intention to irritate anybody.

But if you wish to walk through that irritation then you are welcome and invited to do so. That choice is yours, but those words will not be spoken here, and like I said; you are already aware of them.

Be safe...

I am not the darkness, I am the light;
Brilliant, blinding and infinite.
Stare in awe and know beyond doubt;
It is not the darkness you should fear.
vitchy
Level 4 Contributor

Hello

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2010, 04:18:37 AM »

And what did that contribute???

*look at the world thru pure light*
arethia
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2010, 11:44:33 PM »

And what did that contribute???
I do not know how to "delete" the post, dear. If I knew, it would be gone by now-promise. It was for an answer, because at that moment I had none at all for myself.  Wink
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: