AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 09:07:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Energy Work, Psionics, & Paranormal Studies  |  Dreams & Visions (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Machination 1 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Machination 1  (Read 5616 times)
Garnet
Level 1 Contributor

« on: April 01, 2009, 07:14:00 AM »

I would like some outside input into a few dreams and happenings around my dreams. Now, I know that I have a spirit animal that protects me, it is a wolf, which I have come to find out is a Colorado Grey Wolf.

My first dream is this: I am in the mountains, with a forest all around and I can see a castle, then I am inside and a man is leading me through the castle, but we aren't going up stairs...it's like a ladder that goes up to the ceiling and the door to go up is part of the ceiling. I don't remember the first room, but the second room is filled with people who are all watching me, men and women all about 20ish - 30ish looking. I go up again and I am on a balcony and I am lookign out around me at the forest and mountains and I see two red eyes looking at me from the trees and then it's nighttime. I am now still on the balcony, but it is nighttime and I am looking at a man and he says something like..."Do you think it's right to be doing this?" And then I turn and look at a bench that I am laying on and realize I am looking at myself through another person's eyes. Next to me is a wolf with blood red eyes looking at me, or the man whos eyes I am looking through. The man I am "in" walks to me and reaches his hand out to touch me and the wolf snaps at the hand, then I am in the wolf's body looking at the man and the wolf acctually speaks and say "You will not touch my son." Then the man just smiles and walks off, and I wake up. This dream randomly reoccurs.

My second dream: I am fighting a lot of creatures and I know I am fighting with something, I know it is behind me, helping me. I turn to look at it and it is turned facing me. Now what it looks like...think something from Silent Hill. It is fleshy and it has a thin layer of flesh covering its face...it is humanoid and as clawed hands and it is covered in blood. It yells at me and then shoves it's hand through my stomach and lifts me up above its head and then I wake up. I felt betrayal before I awoke...and I kept feeling that sadness and betrayal after I awoke. I then tried to move off my bed, but I couldn't move my chest area up. I felt like a whole was in my stomach and I could feel the warm, sticky feeling of my blood covering my stoamch and back and clinging to my sheets. I tried to push myself up but it was too sticky to move and I just layed there scared...then I could finally move and I didn't feel the pain or the blood...and there were no marks on my body or the bed.

I have has visions of on eof my past lives before and the betrayal thing comes up again. I remember that I had a boyguard, someone who watched over me all the time and protected me and helped me...and loved me even. We were a couple and I loved him very much...but he had to go fight somewhere. I missed him terribly, but one night I woke up and saw him standing over me. I was so happy to see him, but then I felt him run a blade through my heart. I felt sadness and betrayal as I died, watching my lover...Betrayal is a common thing in my life and dreams apparently.

That is all I will bother you with for now, but some input would be much appreciated...Thank you!

~Garnet

A tear of every color and from every person collects and in the end race, gender, beliefs...none of that matters any more. The only thing that matters is that everyone deep down is the same. And together...everyone makes up this world, and everyone is beautiful.
~
Self Quote
Removed
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 08:12:37 AM »

I don't know anything that would be of any importance to you, but I can say that I feel you are not lying or making any of this up. I can see it inside of you, on your sleeve, and I want you to know that you are appreciated in this world. It hits a string with me because the way you describe your dreams is a lot like how I describe mine when I write down in my dream logs.

But nothing I know about my dreams would be of any importance to you. Sorry, I wish that weren't so. I feel like I know something here but it's just no use to you and that makes me sad.   Sad

I can say that I have experience in a lucid in-body state where the dream world, astral plane & material plane pretty much collide, so at the very least I can say that you are not being simply imaginative. But that is all I can say.

Good luck on your path to understanding. Smiley

I am not the darkness, I am the light;
Brilliant, blinding and infinite.
Stare in awe and know beyond doubt;
It is not the darkness you should fear.
Stiles Mornay
Level 3 Contributor

Nomad of AnimA

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 04:44:32 PM »

A wolf, eh? I've had dreams with a wolf in them before. She's one of my guardians, been with me for most of my lives.
Plump Black Swan
Level 3 Contributor

♥Let Flights Of Angels Sing Thee To Thy Rest♥

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2013, 12:19:09 PM »

Cool Greetings unto you Garnet~

Your dreams are vivid vast. I am no expert, but your boyguard could be a spiritual guide who is warning you to protect your heart or your inner self from heartbreak. Use caution with your mind and heart even though you are having a good time or in a relaxing environment.

Referring to your second dream: Blood is in you. Blood is the equivalent to truth.
                                                          The fight you were having with this creature could represent a conflict that you are having with your family,     
                                                          Co-workers or yourself.  I didn't mention friends because I believe friendships are manageable.
                                                          Also when the creature shoved its hand through your stomach, that was to symbolize transparency.                       
                                                           People may not see you for YOU. Negative people or a person is taking you for granted. Using you.
                                                           You have a inner power that can but that creature or creatures back in its place or destroy it altogether.

Referring to your first dream: Color red symbolizes Power, Passion, Blood, Love, Action and others I forgotten....#$%@&!!....I'm sorry.                         
                                                    The spirit wolf, your guardian, could be protecting you from yourself. Somewhere somehow there is a mistake
                                                    being made. Plus, when you are seeing through the man's eyes while you are in him and the man is seeing you, 
                                                    while you are in the wolf, I interpret that you have got to stop seeing yourself through other people's eye's. You
                                                     must see yourself through your own eyes.

Again, I want to emphasize,  I am no expert. And I do not know if you are a Vampire or Other Kin but I do know for sure, there is a void that has to be filled.

♡May your days be short & Nights everlasting♡
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: