AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 05:26:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Energy Work, Psionics, & Paranormal Studies  |  Dreams & Visions (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  My Own Death? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: My Own Death?  (Read 7467 times)
arethia
Level 2 Contributor

« on: February 28, 2009, 01:42:00 PM »

Usually I always have visions for others, but lately I have been having a vision, not of someone else's death, but of my own. Even worse, one way to confirm it is true, I looked into my own death and the age dropped from forty-three to twenty-four. I know that there are some people that have "grudges" held on each other and I am someone standing in that way or on one of those people's sides. So, I do know that there are some people out there that wouldn't mind not to give it a second thought in taking me out in a moment. It's quite frightening, and at first I didn't want to believe it's my own death, but when I saw myself in my Prom dress-the only dress left over with from my passed and that I can still fit into, and then I saw my face, not moving, not smiling, just nothing...it frightened me, but then I noticed that everything keeps pointing to my end of my own life, which is at twenty-four. I thought that I was so kind, that no one would hurt me, but I guess I just don't "belong" in this world at this time... It was frightening, my dream-my vision, so bad, that I didn't want to believe it, but it makes sense, since I only see a ring on my finger, but not myself with a piece of paper or seeing myself in a dress and walking down an isle, nor do I see my belly round or anything like that at all. So, it does make sense after this many years of never seeing myself getting married, wed, or even pregnant, but always seeing those getting these things done.

Am I just freaking myself out? Every time that I go and ask, everyone points to my early twenties, and now it's moving to twenty-three -what's even more scarier, I am already twenty years-old. (I know that someone is dying at the age of twenty, but I hope it will not change to me before I turn twenty-one.) My own death keeps changing from drowning, to getting shot-why couldn't I just get hit by a car?? Wouldn't that be easier to get rid of someone though a car will be destroyed?! Anyway... (by the way, my pinkie finger hit the ENTER key-so I had to add on the rest.) I just don't get it why someone would want to do this to someone like me? I mean, the only thing that I can ever hurt is my own feelings. So, is this dream, this vision really real, if I don't see anyone else's futures through visions, but only what is going to happen in a year or two for them? Like one of them getting married, another having a crush and dating someone else?

I know that this is a section for dreams, but this is where I learned about my own death, because...I don't see anything else in my dreams but an ending. I don't know if anyone believes in visions or for-telling futures or deaths by visions, but can anyone give me a hand on this?
MaxDarknessOfNight
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2009, 07:22:19 PM »

Usually I always have visions for others, but lately I have been having a vision, not of someone else's death, but of my own. Even worse, one way to confirm it is true, I looked into my own death and the age dropped from forty-three to twenty-four. I know that there are some people that have "grudges" held on each other and I am someone standing in that way or on one of those people's sides. So, I do know that there are some people out there that wouldn't mind not to give it a second thought in taking me out in a moment. It's quite frightening, and at first I didn't want to believe it's my own death, but when I saw myself in my Prom dress-the only dress left over with from my passed and that I can still fit into, and then I saw my face, not moving, not smiling, just nothing...it frightened me, but then I noticed that everything keeps pointing to my end of my own life, which is at twenty-four. I thought that I was so kind, that no one would hurt me, but I guess I just don't "belong" in this world at this time... It was frightening, my dream-my vision, so bad, that I didn't want to believe it, but it makes sense, since I only see a ring on my finger, but not myself with a piece of paper or seeing myself in a dress and walking down an isle, nor do I see my belly round or anything like that at all. So, it does make sense after this many years of never seeing myself getting married, wed, or even pregnant, but always seeing those getting these things done.

Am I just freaking myself out? Every time that I go and ask, everyone points to my early twenties, and now it's moving to twenty-three -what's even more scarier, I am already twenty years-old. (I know that someone is dying at the age of twenty, but I hope it will not change to me before I turn twenty-one.) My own death keeps changing from drowning, to getting shot-why couldn't I just get hit by a car?? Wouldn't that be easier to get rid of someone though a car will be destroyed?! Anyway... (by the way, my pinkie finger hit the ENTER key-so I had to add on the rest.) I just don't get it why someone would want to do this to someone like me? I mean, the only thing that I can ever hurt is my own feelings. So, is this dream, this vision really real, if I don't see anyone else's futures through visions, but only what is going to happen in a year or two for them? Like one of them getting married, another having a crush and dating someone else?

I know that this is a section for dreams, but this is where I learned about my own death, because...I don't see anything else in my dreams but an ending. I don't know if anyone believes in visions or for-telling futures or deaths by visions, but can anyone give me a hand on this?

Perhaps if your visions keep changing like this then some  how you are changing it so that it ends a different way. The course of your actions can lead to something good of bad. But the choice it up to you. Have you died yet? Not that I am aware of. See? If you just think about it. You will see that whatever happens depends on your course of actions. If I am not helping please let me know. I am trying my best.

You Need Death In Order To Live. Deal with it.
pier
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2009, 03:04:54 AM »

I had a vision of my death"  I was in a car with someone, I was not driving... Next thing I knew my body was on a table, my mom was there crying  my sprit was above watching

This Night their is a Blessing:
May the Night give you strength,
The Day give you Peace,
The Blood give you Guidance through life choices
Stiles Mornay
Level 3 Contributor

Nomad of AnimA

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2009, 03:21:54 AM »

::shrugs:: May sound cold, but there really isn't any reason to panic over yer own death. It's part of life, ya know? The sooner ya realize and accept this, the better. Besides, think of it as a gift and an opportunity. The gift to keep track of what's gonna happen to ya and knowing the time for ya to move on; and the opportunity to live on as a spirit afterwards, able to do what ya want and learn beyond earthly matters. I mean, hell, ya can even watch over somebody ya care about! How cool is that?
arethia
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2009, 04:15:29 PM »

Perhaps if your visions keep changing like this then some  how you are changing it so that it ends a different way. The course of your actions can lead to something good of bad. But the choice it up to you. Have you died yet? Not that I am aware of. See? If you just think about it. You will see that whatever happens depends on your course of actions. If I am not helping please let me know. I am trying my best.
No, you are helping a whole lot.

I had a vision of my death"  I was in a car with someone, I was not driving... Next thing I knew my body was on a table, my mom was there crying  my sprit was above watching
Bur, I hate visions...

::shrugs:: May sound cold, but there really isn't any reason to panic over yer own death. It's part of life, ya know? The sooner ya realize and accept this, the better. Besides, think of it as a gift and an opportunity. The gift to keep track of what's gonna happen to ya and knowing the time for ya to move on; and the opportunity to live on as a spirit afterwards, able to do what ya want and learn beyond earthly matters. I mean, hell, ya can even watch over somebody ya care about! How cool is that?
I don't find it too cool since someone else kills me...but maybe it will change again. Maybe because I know, maybe it will change again? No idea. Now I keep getting dreams of being shot. Ewwie, nasty way to go...I rather choose being drowned than shot...maybe getting hit by someone else's car, so that I can call it "even" when it's messed up from the car hitting me? Maybe if I knew every way that I can die, maybe it will go away? I may never know until it happens or until something new happens...
To me, it's not a gift anymore. I was supposed to die at fourty-three, not twenty-three to twenty-four. That's a crappy age to die, because I want to see myself at the age of twenty-seven at least once. (I told my friends, because they said that they want to know if I knew, and they keep encouraging the idea by saying, "At least you get to drink by that age...maybe you're drunk when it happens." It doesn't help...)

I just don't know what to exactly think about it. I think there can be much to think about...
Stiles Mornay
Level 3 Contributor

Nomad of AnimA

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2009, 03:08:21 AM »

Heh, to each his own, then. I wish the best of luck for ya.
arethia
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2009, 05:52:05 PM »

Heh, to each his own, then. I wish the best of luck for ya.
Thank you, I will take that to heart.  Wink
pier
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2009, 01:52:54 AM »

This was a dream that I had about my death, I am not afraid.  I welcome death we all have to face it.  I have had to face it twice already.  I have been brought back to live this life I can accept, but others can not.  Maybe it is the gift of prayer from others or the past life catching up to me or just facing the end of my time, or just one last power of my guardian that is with me.  Which ever the Blood will always run deep for me.  Blessed Be...

This Night their is a Blessing:
May the Night give you strength,
The Day give you Peace,
The Blood give you Guidance through life choices
arethia
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2009, 12:25:20 AM »

This was a dream that I had about my death, I am not afraid.  I welcome death we all have to face it.  I have had to face it twice already.  I have been brought back to live this life I can accept, but others can not.  Maybe it is the gift of prayer from others or the past life catching up to me or just facing the end of my time, or just one last power of my guardian that is with me.  Which ever the Blood will always run deep for me.  Blessed Be...
I should do the same, when it comes of the time, but my ending is where I don't want to face it (basically it means right now, I am fine with it, but right when I am dying, I will not be too "welcoming" for it to happen).
Thank you, my friend.
Blessed Be.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: