AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 03:39:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Energy Work, Psionics, & Paranormal Studies  |  Dreams & Visions (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Zombie Dreams 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Zombie Dreams  (Read 10956 times)
Lorack
« on: February 04, 2008, 04:24:04 PM »

anyone have a zombie dream? they are quite fun, especially when you cant kill the zombies that attack you. in my dream i was in a hospital when people began turning into zombies. i was on the top floor, and for some reason i had two pistols, but no matter how many times i shot the bastards, they didn't die. i escaped by walking out the entrance, and the funny thing is that i was fallowing two german or dutch guys, i couldn't tell. then i got a call on my cell phone telling me to wake up.

i believe the zombie apocalypse is going to happen very soon.   Grin
Lorack
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 08:26:39 PM »

well it was a pretty funny dream to me.  Angry
amber mallis
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2008, 07:05:53 PM »

Zombie dreams are alright I guess. Not too fun for me though...
Reciever
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2008, 12:56:57 AM »

Gahhh.... For me it is me in a stall trying to have a nice relaxing pee... When all of a sudden... *BRAIIIIIINNNNNSSSSSS....* OH SHUT UP..... Im buisy!.... *Brains?* NO NOT NOW.... *BRAINS!!!* NO YOU SHUT UP.... And then I wake up.... Annoyed and go use the washroom. Well it may not be the best, but hey it is funny.... Damn clown zombies!

Reciever.

The only right decision is the decision that is acted upon the justification of the life of others and the World. I will not live as a man but as an assassin, I will not live as a coward I will live as a man of strength and will, I will not live a corrupt leader but as an inspiration of life.
Maloryn
House AVA Member
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2008, 02:58:27 AM »

i believe the zombie apocalypse is going to happen very soon.   Grin

Every day it doesn't happen is a day that all my preparedness goes to waste.

Remember:  Organize before they rise.

---Mal
Etheros Twilight
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2008, 02:40:05 AM »

Rofl. If you have a dream where you cannot shoot the zombies to eliminate them, why not draw a sword?

Some of my favorite dreams are like that, even if its an endless tide that cant be stopped, the endless string of decapitations and whatnot are always quite entertaining when i do have the luxury of dreams =p.

By the way, does anyone have any common weapons or locations that keep popping up in their dreams? Mine would be dual blades (my natural focal objects) or a longsword in either a fog ridden field with dead trees on a full/new moon or my house, in which its more a survival dream than a hunting dream.

Chop till ya drop =D

semper praecidium nox quod vitae noctum est omnes nosferatem vitae
MaxDarknessOfNight
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2009, 10:38:37 PM »

Rofl. If you have a dream where you cannot shoot the zombies to eliminate them, why not draw a sword?

Some of my favorite dreams are like that, even if its an endless tide that cant be stopped, the endless string of decapitations and whatnot are always quite entertaining when i do have the luxury of dreams =p.

By the way, does anyone have any common weapons or locations that keep popping up in their dreams? Mine would be dual blades (my natural focal objects) or a longsword in either a fog ridden field with dead trees on a full/new moon or my house, in which its more a survival dream than a hunting dream.

Chop till ya drop =D

Well, I have had dreams with common locations and also had many dreams that included a strange man always looking after me in the dream no matter what it was about.

You Need Death In Order To Live. Deal with it.
Etheros Twilight
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2009, 02:36:00 PM »

looking after you?

Gamael
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2009, 09:10:10 AM »

I have had a zombie dream.this one seemed to last five days when really it was just 6 hours of sleep. It was fun Cheesy
MaxDarknessOfNight
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2009, 04:52:34 PM »

looking after you?

Well, I Think that is what he was doing. But he was there. He would either be in the backround watching me or he would actually end up coming to my aide when I needed it. But sometimes he would just stand there and watch. I don't know. Its hard to explain.

Etheros Twilight
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2009, 05:06:16 PM »

looking after you?

Well, I Think that is what he was doing. But he was there. He would either be in the backround watching me or he would actually end up coming to my aide when I needed it. But sometimes he would just stand there and watch. I don't know. Its hard to explain.

Perhaps thats your guardian appearing to you in your dreams. Or perhaps its your subconscious responding to a desire and need to feel protected....=P

Stiles Mornay
Level 3 Contributor

Nomad of AnimA

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2009, 01:44:29 PM »

Zombies, eh? Can't remember if I had any such dreams. However, I did see some Undeads in Hell. Very interesting.

For a while since I was little, every dream fight I was in had me fighting literally with tooth and nail, even as I woke up from it, I'd be biting down on my pillow. Then shortly after into my training, it was swords from there on. I suppose that'd my focal object. For now.

I've had a guardian like that from time to time, only that she was a wolf. Very nice.
MaxDarknessOfNight
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2009, 07:12:07 PM »

looking after you?

Perhaps thats your guardian appearing to you in your dreams. Or perhaps its your subconscious responding to a desire and need to feel protected....=P

Could be. Though I have lived a sheltered life pretty much I don't know why I would feel the need to be protected. Then again I don't trust men too well and maybe it has something to do with the fact that I feel the need to have someone who I Can trust and who would protect me from those I cannot trust? If I truly knew, I don't think I would be here right now. lol

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: