AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 01:24:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Energy Work, Psionics, & Paranormal Studies  |  Dreams & Visions (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Dreams As Premonitions 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Dreams As Premonitions  (Read 9879 times)
Nata-Chan
Level 3 Contributor

Love when you can and hate only if you must.

« on: September 23, 2008, 11:49:54 AM »

Here lately I have been having dreams that end up becoming reality. I mean they are about my friends which are vampires. They skip like a scratched Cd but in the end I can determin what is going on, when it is happining, and sometimes where. I was just curious if this is a form of premonition or not. I mean the dreams do kind of creep me out sometimes but I have learned to deal with them a bit.

I am love, lust, and passion. Love me if you can and hate me if you will. But controll me you will not. ~Nata-Chan~
ariesffa1500
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2008, 10:29:50 AM »

Probably not true premonitions, but a form of clairvoyance that doesn't deal with the past or the future.

From whence we have come do we once again return. Life and Death are integral parts of the same whole, without one the other does not exist.
Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Such is true, thus knowledge is power so knowledge corrupts and absolute knowledge corrupts absolutely.
AyraGrace
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2008, 02:22:43 PM »

Sounds fascinating. You said it is like a scratched CD? Is that both audio and visual or just images that skip from part to part?

Premonitions are very clear in color and very realistic like your there and then you are. Deja Vu. But it is possible to be close to someone and pick up some of there subconscious thoughts enough to know whats going to happen, like an extended empathy link. That happens to me. I have strong empath abilities and at times subconscious thoughts come across because that person knows whats going to happen. Then, due to the link, I also know.

I maybe on the side of angels...but don"t think for one second i am one of them.
Nata-Chan
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2008, 02:59:32 PM »

Both audio and visual..... and I do believe that they are premonitions because they do end up comming true in the end.

I am love, lust, and passion. Love me if you can and hate me if you will. But controll me you will not. ~Nata-Chan~
pier
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2009, 02:53:41 AM »

I had a dream of a big truck going around a curve, the driver fell asleep, when he woke up the truck was going off a cliff,  the next day we got a call  the dream I had was about my cousin how he died... He was a truck driver...

This Night their is a Blessing:
May the Night give you strength,
The Day give you Peace,
The Blood give you Guidance through life choices
Danielle
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2009, 07:58:04 PM »

Almost daily I experience deja vu, but its not only that but also i have dreams and then one day ill see something or experience something and think to myself, hmmm i know ive seen this before, even though i may have never been there before or done that certain thing before. But I wouldnt remember I had had the dream until that exact moment where i live what i had dreamt. So i dont know if that is considered premonitions or what, just thought id share that with you.

The strength of the wolf is the pack. The strength of the pack is the wolf.
CrimsonSnow
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2009, 01:22:47 PM »

It's that way with me as well. Something happens now that I had a dream about as long as what seems like months ago. The thing that has been occuring to me the most recently was being able to know what someone was going to say to me or to someone else. I also have very detailed dreams of me in buildings i have never been to. Still waiting to see if that happens and when.

One time, I was actually awake when I had a feeling that someone I knew was going to die. The next day, a friend of mine from high school died in a car wreck
Nata-Chan
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2009, 03:41:22 PM »

Oooo... sounds like some scary stuff. Yeah well update time!! I still have the visions and now I can interpret them. They have become more detailed and I can see everyone and everything in them. I also have this weird feeling before the actual vision comes to reality. Heh I guess my psychic abilities are becoming more prominent.

hexmoon3
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2009, 12:59:26 PM »

That's interesting I get dreams that come true allot as well...the best thing to do is to keep a dream journal and record what comes true and what doesn't. More often than not I found out at least something in the dream will come true within the next few days if one pays attention.

---<---(@Hex@)--->---
SilverRose
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2009, 12:41:11 PM »

yes when you have a dream and it actually happens sometime most often in the near future(but not always) (i'm still waiting on 2 of my preminitions to happen) yes that is a preminition

Everyone has their own perception of perfection.

Ridentem dicere verum quid vetat.

Meja yht mad meja.
belovedofdeath
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2009, 01:04:42 PM »

I've had conversations with people in my dreams about things that I've been meaning to talk to them about, and a large portion of the conversation is true when I talk to them in "real life"--I find myself going "duh, you already knew that."

I thought it only worked with people I knew pretty well already (fiancee, mother, best friend) so I assumed that my subconscious was formatting their answers based on past observations of them, but even things like planned activities and stuff would come out.  And, strangely enough, I did it last night with someone I baaaarely know.  I was going to ask her if she knew where to find something, and in my dream she said she didn't know but that she's been looking for a while and a few other details related to it--as I'm at work right now I still have call her and have this conversation again, but I think I can expect what the answers will be... lol.

I don't know that I've ever gotten any visions of premonitions.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: