AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 12:43:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Energy Work, Psionics, & Paranormal Studies  |  Dreams & Visions (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Past Lives 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Past Lives  (Read 50287 times)
kaytan
Level 2 Contributor

I'm a Demon

« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2013, 07:14:27 AM »

And again, I wish there was a Edit button....

~ kaytan

in islam, Satan is called "Shaytan"...
I replaced the first letter of my name ("K") with "sh" of Shaytan, so it became "Kaytan".
XXXDameaXxXD
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2013, 07:00:18 AM »

I do believe in past lives and that I have been around a few times myself, I have always been told I have an old soul. However I do wish I could figure out more about my past lives and how to connect with them. I do feel closer to certain things and eras at times as I learn about them. I am interested in how you all feel we relate to our past lives....has the world repeatedly ended and we have started over? Are we just past versions of our family lines or are we just randomly being reborn into different families and periods of time? Truly I am not sure what I believe is going on due to not really knowing who I was in my past lives all I know is a few years ago when I awakened I was aware of having multiple past lives.

As a child, I used to be curious about something called rebirth but since I am living in a Muslim populated country it's not that easy to peak about it in public. I know my country is more open to theories like this now, but those days most of people of my country were religious.
As I said several times, We, Otherkins always adore to our childhood not because of amazing memories with parents, friends, relatives and stuffs like them, but because of the differences that we had with people who were around of us. I always could remember other places and cities when I was younger but really had no clue what were those pictures and images that were coming to my mind.
Years passed and when I grew up I started my journey in spirituality in order to find the answer to my questions. I think I faced the theory of rebirth for the first time in a "Zen" book, at that very special moment I realized what those pictures mean but the problem was that I could not "Dig" my memories, I was weak!
Years after that I joined an online Kabbalah university (http://www.ukabbalah.com/home) and finally I learned some methods for recovering my past lives memories. I think it was in one of David Ghiam's videos that he introduced one of those Kabbalistic methods.
years later I realized everything about myself and I found out it was an "Angelic" effect that did not allow me to dig my memories at my childhood. The young Kaytan was so weak at breaking that wall and now I know that why that Angel blocked my memories. Honestly I do not like any of my past live memories; they were all about pain, lust, loneliness, failure and wrath. Now I'm thankful to that Angel for what he did to me But, I'm grateful for the answer that I have to my questions.

If you don't mind me asking, what exactly do you mean by the "angelic effect" and could you go into greater detail about that? I may be experiencing something oddly similar by the sounds of it but I'd have to have more to go on to tell. If you don't feel comfortable posting it here, feel free to PM me.

No, it's okay. I think We can talk about it at here, for now.
Before entering in my 16, I was very, very smart. Actually I was always  between the 5 top boys of school and I always got respected by teachers and heads of school but after entering my 16 everything started to change in a negative way. It happened to me because of something which is called awakening.
When I was 8 years of old my interest and abilities in spell works started to show itself but a 8 years of old child does not really know that what those symptoms mean, symptoms like ability to use sigils without reading or learning about them, knowing the theory of butterfly effect and chaos by his nature and use them to effect things by his energy for destruction, reading minds of people, talking to nature and even understanding the meaning of the voices that animals make, powerful telepathy etc. Beside all of these things there was something more strange in me, ability to remember some places and "historical happenings" but not clearly. also I had unclear visions and pictures that used to come in to my head and whenever I tried to dig them in order to find out what those pictures and visions mean I faced with a wall of light with some colors. later I got more curious and interested at history of Iran, specially the part that relates to Iran before of Islam but I did not know the reason of any of these "Sudden" interests.
When I grew up and I reached to 16, that wall started to get destroyed or disappeared and memories from my past lives started to show themselves. Destruction of that wall not only caused the locked memories to get appeared but also it raised my dark side. My ability in learning lessons got reduced day after day and I became an isolated and depressed person, anyways during the time I learned how to manage my life but still the pain that those days put on my heart still exists.
The color of that wall and the "sense" and picture that you get from it when you try to dig your memories,in my opinion, beside of all the psychological reasons that it may have, represents the nature of the angel that has done it to you, if this is what happens to you when you dig your memories.
As a example, if you get a sense of being under the sunshine and a warm and holy yellow-golden light from that part it can represent the Archangel Jophiel.

Interesting. Curious, did this "wall" you speak of disappear on its own or did you do something to force it to fall? And on the topic of Angelic beings, do you know anything about the angel Gabriel? This is all very familiar a situation and story to me. Different, yet similar. Something to think on.

And thus dearest Luna hath risen red...
Rayzar
Level 1 Contributor

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2013, 06:49:40 PM »

I do believe in past lives and that I have been around a few times myself, I have always been told I have an old soul. However I do wish I could figure out more about my past lives and how to connect with them. I do feel closer to certain things and eras at times as I learn about them. I am interested in how you all feel we relate to our past lives....has the world repeatedly ended and we have started over? Are we just past versions of our family lines or are we just randomly being reborn into different families and periods of time? Truly I am not sure what I believe is going on due to not really knowing who I was in my past lives all I know is a few years ago when I awakened I was aware of having multiple past lives.

As a child, I used to be curious about something called rebirth but since I am living in a Muslim populated country it's not that easy to peak about it in public. I know my country is more open to theories like this now, but those days most of people of my country were religious.
As I said several times, We, Otherkins always adore to our childhood not because of amazing memories with parents, friends, relatives and stuffs like them, but because of the differences that we had with people who were around of us. I always could remember other places and cities when I was younger but really had no clue what were those pictures and images that were coming to my mind.
Years passed and when I grew up I started my journey in spirituality in order to find the answer to my questions. I think I faced the theory of rebirth for the first time in a "Zen" book, at that very special moment I realized what those pictures mean but the problem was that I could not "Dig" my memories, I was weak!
Years after that I joined an online Kabbalah university (http://www.ukabbalah.com/home) and finally I learned some methods for recovering my past lives memories. I think it was in one of David Ghiam's videos that he introduced one of those Kabbalistic methods.
years later I realized everything about myself and I found out it was an "Angelic" effect that did not allow me to dig my memories at my childhood. The young Kaytan was so weak at breaking that wall and now I know that why that Angel blocked my memories. Honestly I do not like any of my past live memories; they were all about pain, lust, loneliness, failure and wrath. Now I'm thankful to that Angel for what he did to me But, I'm grateful for the answer that I have to my questions.

If you don't mind me asking, what exactly do you mean by the "angelic effect" and could you go into greater detail about that? I may be experiencing something oddly similar by the sounds of it but I'd have to have more to go on to tell. If you don't feel comfortable posting it here, feel free to PM me.

Before entering in my 16, I was very, very smart. Actually I was always  between the 5 top boys of school and I always got respected by teachers and heads of school but after entering my 16 everything started to change in a negative way. It happened to me because of something which is called awakening.
When I was 8 years of old my interest and abilities in spell works started to show itself but a 8 years of old child does not really know that what those symptoms mean, symptoms like ability to use sigils without reading or learning about them, knowing the theory of butterfly effect and chaos by his nature and use them to effect things by his energy for destruction, reading minds of people, talking to nature and even understanding the meaning of the voices that animals make, powerful telepathy etc. Beside all of these things there was something more strange in me, ability to remember some places and "historical happenings" but not clearly. also I had unclear visions and pictures that used to come in to my head and whenever I tried to dig them in order to find out what those pictures and visions mean I faced with a wall of light with some colors. later I got more curious and interested at history of Iran, specially the part that relates to Iran before of Islam but I did not know the reason of any of these "Sudden" interests.
When I grew up and I reached to 16, that wall started to get destroyed or disappeared and memories from my past lives started to show themselves. Destruction of that wall not only caused the locked memories to get appeared but also it raised my dark side. My ability in learning lessons got reduced day after day and I became an isolated and depressed person, anyways during the time I learned how to manage my life but still the pain that those days put on my heart still exists.
The color of that wall and the "sense" and picture that you get from it when you try to dig your memories,in my opinion, beside of all the psychological reasons that it may have, represents the nature of the angel that has done it to you, if this is what happens to you when you dig your memories.
As a example, if you get a sense of being under the sunshine and a warm and holy yellow-golden light from that part it can represent the Archangel Jophiel.

Interesting. Curious, did this "wall" you speak of disappear on its own or did you do something to force it to fall? And on the topic of Angelic beings, do you know anything about the angel Gabriel? This is all very familiar a situation and story to me. Different, yet similar. Something to think on.

Thank you for sharing and I do find what you say to be very interesting. I will need to do some more personal searching but I can very much relate to the glimpse of past lives and will be looking into what you have shared. Thank you.
kaytan
Level 2 Contributor

I'm a Demon

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2013, 08:32:58 PM »

Well about the wall, I think I have to say "Both". I can not deny my desires and will to see that wall destroyed and I know that that wall could not be destroyed only by my will...
My information about Archangel Gabriel is very limited, But I can tell you not every one is able to connect to Her Holiness in real world, but if you need more info about Her since Her holiness is a very, very, very high ranked archangel you can start this path by one of these ways:
1- First connect to your guardian angel. Once you found more info about Him/Her you can realize the nature of the Angels, then He/She will help you connect to Her Holiness Archangel Gabriel. (http://angels.about.com/od/Guardian-Angels/a/Contacting-Your-Guardian-Angel-Asking-Questions.htm)
2- You can try Ekenkar meditation methods. Actually in Ekenkar, Ekists call Angels "Masters or Teachers" and they call guardian angels "Inner master" but their methods in connecting to angels always works (at least for me and those I've talked with). After one or two days you can sense angels around of yourself ( http://www.eckankar.org/hu.html , http://www.eckankar.org/Masters/ , http://www.eckankar.org/pldst.html , http://www.eckankar.org/glossary.html) .
3- Go to a Kabbalah meeting and ask a teacher for help, he or she will guide you much better than me. there are thousands sacred texts and books regarding Archangel Gabriel, but you must learn how to use the sigils and spells. Also, not every part of Book of Zohar is translated in to English.
4- Ask Jesus ( <3 ) , if You believe in Him Smiley

Please remember that there would be more ways, these are only methods that I trust, that's all Smiley

~ kaytan

I replaced the first letter of my name ("K") with "sh" of Shaytan, so it became "Kaytan".
kaytan
Level 2 Contributor

I'm a Demon

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2013, 08:36:30 PM »

Thank you for sharing and I do find what you say to be very interesting. I will need to do some more personal searching but I can very much relate to the glimpse of past lives and will be looking into what you have shared. Thank you.
*BLUSH*
most welcome Smiley

~ kaytan

XXXDameaXxXD
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2013, 11:33:20 PM »

Well about the wall, I think I have to say "Both". I can not deny my desires and will to see that wall destroyed and I know that that wall could not be destroyed only by my will...
My information about Archangel Gabriel is very limited, But I can tell you not every one is able to connect to Her Holiness in real world, but if you need more info about Her since Her holiness is a very, very, very high ranked archangel you can start this path by one of these ways:
1- First connect to your guardian angel. Once you found more info about Him/Her you can realize the nature of the Angels, then He/She will help you connect to Her Holiness Archangel Gabriel. (http://angels.about.com/od/Guardian-Angels/a/Contacting-Your-Guardian-Angel-Asking-Questions.htm)
2- You can try Ekenkar meditation methods. Actually in Ekenkar, Ekists call Angels "Masters or Teachers" and they call guardian angels "Inner master" but their methods in connecting to angels always works (at least for me and those I've talked with). After one or two days you can sense angels around of yourself ( http://www.eckankar.org/hu.html , http://www.eckankar.org/Masters/ , http://www.eckankar.org/pldst.html , http://www.eckankar.org/glossary.html) .
3- Go to a Kabbalah meeting and ask a teacher for help, he or she will guide you much better than me. there are thousands sacred texts and books regarding Archangel Gabriel, but you must learn how to use the sigils and spells. Also, not every part of Book of Zohar is translated in to English.

Please remember that there would be more ways, these are only methods that I trust, that's all Smiley

Have you ever heard of Gabriel serving as a guardian angel of sorts and/or appearing to a human? (Also, sorry for meandering half off subject, Tensou)

Tensou Akebimaru
Level 4 Contributor

I like milkshakes.

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2013, 01:30:49 PM »

It's the internet, Dearest Damea, it happens. Also, this being following you around is not to be trusted. I can say with 100% confidence that it is not the Archangel Gabriel. Gabriel is on the highest chorus of angels and was the conduit through which the original Covenant was forged. He, according to the Christian faith, is one of Heaven's generals. If one is to believe in Gabriel, then one must also believe in the Second Coming. Gabriel is preparing, along with Micheal, for the Seven Years' War. He doesn't have time to watch over one mortal. In short, this thing following you is not a "guardian angel". It just wants food, and, Damea, you're it.

Baldur, guard me, that the blows of my enemies may ne'er find purchase gainst the shield of my faith in Asgard. Tyr, guide that my hand be steady and my blade strike true and swift at the enemies of the Allfather.
Lady Raven
Level 2 Contributor

Nothing is ever coincidence.

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2013, 10:24:21 PM »

I am a firm believer in past lives. Many of us come from different places. One of my most significant lives was in the dark ages. I've had two dreams about my past life in that time. I've visioned-dreamt about my wedding ceremony. I was in the forest and I still recall hearing the black birds singing about the trees. I could hear the conversation of men in the distance. I could see part of my castle through the tree's. I was standing naked in this thick wooden round tub. There were women filling it up with water and putting flowers into the water for my cleansing before the ceremony. Second vision-dream I had, I came across this cave, it was a dark night with a bright moon. I heard chanting coming from this cave, I knew I had to enter. As I entered I could see this slight glow, as I walked further the glow became brighter. The cave began to curve, the wall was lit and I could see the rune language. As I turned the corner I saw this man in a robe standing at a fire, he stopped chanting, told me that he needed to speak with me. We stared at each other for a long moment. I felt no fear, only comfort for I must have known this man. I awoke before we had spoken.

Lady Raven
kaytan
Level 2 Contributor

I'm a Demon

« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2013, 02:15:42 AM »

Have you ever heard of Gabriel serving as a guardian angel of sorts and/or appearing to a human? (Also, sorry for meandering half off subject, Tensou)

No, I think it's your consciousness which is looking for Her, Not she who is looking for you. If II was in your shoes, I would look for the reason that why your consciousness is interested in her and makes you feel that way about Her?

~ kaytan

kaytan
Level 2 Contributor

I'm a Demon

« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2013, 02:21:54 AM »

I am a firm believer in past lives. Many of us come from different places. One of my most significant lives was in the dark ages. I've had two dreams about my past life in that time. I've visioned-dreamt about my wedding ceremony. I was in the forest and I still recall hearing the black birds singing about the trees. I could hear the conversation of men in the distance. I could see part of my castle through the tree's. I was standing naked in this thick wooden round tub. There were women filling it up with water and putting flowers into the water for my cleansing before the ceremony. Second vision-dream I had, I came across this cave, it was a dark night with a bright moon. I heard chanting coming from this cave, I knew I had to enter. As I entered I could see this slight glow, as I walked further the glow became brighter. The cave began to curve, the wall was lit and I could see the rune language. As I turned the corner I saw this man in a robe standing at a fire, he stopped chanting, told me that he needed to speak with me. We stared at each other for a long moment. I felt no fear, only comfort for I must have known this man. I awoke before we had spoken.

Very interesting, Lady Smiley Smiley .
Thanks for sharing Smiley .

~ kaytan

XXXDameaXxXD
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2013, 04:26:31 AM »

It's the internet, Dearest Damea, it happens. Also, this being following you around is not to be trusted. I can say with 100% confidence that it is not the Archangel Gabriel. Gabriel is on the highest chorus of angels and was the conduit through which the original Covenant was forged. He, according to the Christian faith, is one of Heaven's generals. If one is to believe in Gabriel, then one must also believe in the Second Coming. Gabriel is preparing, along with Micheal, for the Seven Years' War. He doesn't have time to watch over one mortal. In short, this thing following you is not a "guardian angel". It just wants food, and, Damea, you're it.

Tensou, I am very aware of the role of the Archangel Gabriel. And we have discussed this at length many times before. I was simply asking Kaytan if he had heard of this occurring to anyone, whether it be through stories or by personal experience. Simply curious on what is known of that being. I will pm you on this shortly.

Tensou Akebimaru
Level 4 Contributor

I like milkshakes.

« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2013, 01:27:17 PM »

Aren't past lives so delightfully vague?

Baldur, guard me, that the blows of my enemies may ne'er find purchase gainst the shield of my faith in Asgard. Tyr, guide that my hand be steady and my blade strike true and swift at the enemies of the Allfather.
XXXDameaXxXD
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2013, 07:00:53 PM »

Aren't past lives so delightfully vague?

*massages temples* -_____-

LorienWrae
Level 1 Contributor

« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2013, 06:52:07 PM »

Haha. Exactly. I took an Exceldrin after reading that. Good stuff though.
Tensou Akebimaru
Level 4 Contributor

I like milkshakes.

« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2013, 02:35:23 AM »

Off-topic, but welcome to AVA Lorien.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: