AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 03:38:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Energy Work, Psionics, & Paranormal Studies  |  Dreams & Visions (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Strange & Vivid Dreams - Inquiry 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Strange & Vivid Dreams - Inquiry  (Read 5978 times)
SangSavvy
Level 3 Contributor

Love is Always Fate's decision.

« on: January 08, 2012, 03:03:24 PM »

Hello to All -

I am posting to ask if anyone has been having strange and vivid dreams on a semi-consistent to consistent basis since the start of the year.  I am not trying to promote any alarm or any doomsday prophecies.  However, I have noticed a definite trend within my own life, myself and others included, and so decided to reach out here.  I am not looking for extreme detailed descriptions of dreams, however I would not mind some sort of description, as it might also shed light on some sort of underlying trend, if there is one.

Also, if you think there's anything of relevance to note concerning this situation, feel free to share if you would like to as well.

Thank you very much!

SS
SangSavvy
Level 3 Contributor

Love is Always Fate's decision.

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 05:37:37 PM »

Hello again -

I am still interested in hearing from anyone experiencing strange and/or vivid dreams on a semi-consistent to consistent basis as of late. If you could let me know around what time they started (if you remember) that would be great. Also, I would not mind some sort of description of the dreams in basic terms, if you feel so inclined. I encourage personal messages if you don't feel comfortable commenting here.

Please again note, I am not trying to promote any alarm or any doomsday prophecies. However, I have noticed a trend within my own life, myself and others included.

At some point I would like to release some sort of summary of my findings, but I would like to hold off for now. I promise that I will never compromise confidentiality! This means I will not share information between contributing sources in any way, and when I do release my summary, I will make sure to keep everything anonymous.

Also, if you think there's anything of relevance to note concerning this situation, feel free to share if you would like to as well.

Once again, thank you for your time and attention.
Feel free to share this with direction to message me with whoever you would like!
Maenad
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 08:06:44 AM »

I think bad stuff will always happen just like good stuff happens, it's all part of things that happen. We like to make connections but in retrospect everything can seem connected.

The only dreams I've been having lately are probably because my brain is a bit frustrated and wants me to be more fun. For some odd reason it's only with women. (I'm female.) I just can't get women out of my mind apparently.  Grin

In vino veritas. Vero est vita.... In the process.
Zeratul
Level 2 Contributor

From the Shadows we come to Rescue of the Light.

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2013, 02:44:43 AM »

tis a new year now and i have had plenty of "visions" since the beginning of the year. most of them not at all comforting.

The Shadows are as always, my one and only true friend. And of course my Pearl.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: