AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 03:51:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Energy Work, Psionics, & Paranormal Studies  |  Dreams & Visions (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  My Killer Nightmares 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: My Killer Nightmares  (Read 3899 times)
Hellflame
Level 2 Contributor

« on: October 18, 2010, 02:05:44 PM »

Ok, I have these types of nightmares almost all the time now adays. In them either a lot of people are chasing me with weapons trying to kill me, or I trying to kill a lot of people. Most of the times their weapons are like old time swords, maces, ball and chains, stuff like that. But mine are always like sniper rifles, long range stuff, except for in one when I was ripping them apart with my teeth and hands. They are really starting to freak me out some ya know. What yall think they means?

Don't beg for things, Do it yourself, or you won't get anything.

Wolves are like flames. Dangerous but beautiful.
MorganCole
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2010, 01:43:47 PM »

I don't mean to be too blunt or mean at all. I would say either you are watching too many movies, have deep urges, or need to seek some kind of help. Not particularly psychological help, their are sleep studies and all kinds of things that can help you out my friend. Best of luck to you with this issue and please let me know if you have any leadway with this.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: