AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 02:30:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Energy Work, Psionics, & Paranormal Studies  |  Dreams & Visions (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Feelings Of Being Watched At Bedtime 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Feelings Of Being Watched At Bedtime  (Read 21501 times)
selene
Level 1 Contributor

« on: January 31, 2008, 11:57:42 AM »

Have you ever tried to go to sleep at night but can't because it feels like some one is watching you? Then when you look around there's no one there; man I've had that happen to me too many times. Have any of you had that feeling?

LIFE SUCKS!
Garenzo
Level 1 Contributor

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 02:10:36 PM »

Yeah, but you know what's worse?

I was trying to sleep one night, and all of a sudden my whole room's energy pattern completely changed.  I could feel it, since I've been a trained psion for a couple of years.  Anyway, EVERYTHING felt different, NOTHING in my room felt as if I had been with it years on end, even though I have.  It wasn't a presence, I know that.  But what it really was I am unsure about.

Garenzo the ∑׆∫∏C†
_~*~_

"Being Good is stupid, Evil is for the weak, and doing what's right will make you strong.  However, being aligned with Good or Evil will pervert your views of what is right, and what is wrong.  Be careful with what path you choose and what you align yourself with."
Pirogoeth
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2008, 03:58:13 AM »

Yeah...I felt that several times

Each time it happened, I promptly got up...pulled out a sage smudge...and started to purify the room...then promptly went back to sleep, lol.
selene
Level 1 Contributor

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 11:12:37 AM »

Every time I feel it I wake up and try to go back to sleep. But I cant because it feels like some one is holding me! How in the world can I stop that  Shocked?

LIFE SUCKS!
Reciever
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2008, 12:57:56 AM »

Have you ever tried to go to sleep at night but can't because it feels like some one is watching you? Then when you look around there's no one there; man I've had that happen to me too many times. Have any of you had that feeling?

Every single night and day of my life.... Tell me about it!

Reciever.

The only right decision is the decision that is acted upon the justification of the life of others and the World. I will not live as a man but as an assassin, I will not live as a coward I will live as a man of strength and will, I will not live a corrupt leader but as an inspiration of life.
arcane
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2008, 09:28:47 AM »

Every time I feel it I wake up and try to go back to sleep. But I cant because it feels like some one is holding me! How in the world can I stop that  Shocked?

Try to find out who it is. Ranged touch is not a difficult power to learn. Perhaps you have a secret admirer?

nightchild
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2008, 10:30:46 AM »

Does it feel like someone is watching or does it feel like a presence in the room you are in?

To try to find out whether it is friend or foe. When you feel to much negative energy coming from it, just put on some music. This changes the energy patterns and it cools down. Perhaps play this music everynight. Even during the day.

It or whomever is watching will at some point reveal itself. You may feel a different energy coming from it when you don't fear it.

When sensing aggressiveness, try a find out from where it comes and look it straight in the eyes. Don't back down or show fear. Continue doing so until it changes position and realizes not to come over as a threat.

I find that Shamanic or Buddhist music works best.

Sometimes it is something which was sent to watch over you. Also could be something trying to make you weak towards it. Sometimes it can influence dreams to make you aware of something which you are trying to forget about.

And I have had some strange dreams where I sensed something seeking to break free.

Brandon Jones
Level 1 Contributor

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2008, 03:12:44 PM »

Yeah it has. Its been like that almost every night since I've really just found myself. Its kind of hard for me because I have to get up early everyday. So its something that I have to get over or just deal with.

Never let it all show. Show enough to be shown but not enough to be KNOWN
Nata-Chan
Level 3 Contributor

Love when you can and hate only if you must.

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2008, 03:49:41 PM »

I have that feeling every night and sometimes daily. It is constant and it sometimes gets me spooked. I have wondered for a long time what it really is.

I am love, lust, and passion. Love me if you can and hate me if you will. But controll me you will not. ~Nata-Chan~
Maloryn
House AVA Member
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2008, 02:15:39 PM »

To address the original post:

Keep in mind that not all watching things may be intended to be baneful.  I know of several people who try to weave safeguards for others that may take the form of protective entities.  Generally not recommended to do to someone who is awake/ aware as they tend to be somewhat resentful of such things, but even the "unaware" can occasionally channel enough energy to have such a result.

---Mal
amber mallis
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2008, 11:56:12 PM »

If you actually "see" someone or something else in the same room as you and watching you, you know it's confirmed to be 100% true-I had a moment way more than once like that, and it's never the same person or thing either...at least that is all that I can say on the matter.  Undecided
Etheros Twilight
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2008, 02:33:26 AM »

lol. I always have that feeling at night. My home, and especially my room is a haven for spirits so long as they remain benign at worst. (I have a tendency to meet any aggression without mercy, and as such even the demons and dark spirits that i draw near "play nice" with others, including my cat, which a lot of spirits have an aversion to.)

As far as figuring out whether a spirit is "friend or foe", i would simply say to stand your ground and summon its energies to either join you as an ally, or leave you with no malice left behind. This either brings the spirit towards you to whatever ends it desires, or aggravates it to the point of attacking you (it only eliminates the waiting period in which an aggressive spirit would examine you to learn your habits and weaknesses)

semper praecidium nox quod vitae noctum est omnes nosferatem vitae
pier
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2009, 01:27:39 AM »

If any one has an answer let me know.  I live in a smalll town , I have felt something watching me at work, sometimes I even hear my name being called.  This went on for a couple of days.  Driving to work one day I heard the voice say come to me.  Then I had a dream I senced something I woke up there was a man standing  beside my bed, then he was gone.

Once again I dreamed of this man , but I was asleep, but it seemed like I was awake.  I sat up in my bed he came in through the door.  He stood by my bed I was on my knees I said I had been waiting for you, he said he had come a long way for me  this night.  I said,  but what about my husband, he said it didn't matter.  It seamed as thou we made love  like I had never experianced before.  I even remember looking at my husband & he did not wake up.  was it a dream if so I wish I had it every night., but I still fill the eyes on me maybe it was a demon, in my dream I do not know...

This Night their is a Blessing:
May the Night give you strength,
The Day give you Peace,
The Blood give you Guidance through life choices
Etheros Twilight
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2009, 02:14:04 PM »

If any one has an answer let me know.  I live in a smalll town , I have felt something watching me at work, sometimes I even hear my name being called.  This went on for a couple of days.  Driving to work one day I heard the voice say come to me.  Then I had a dream I senced something I woke up there was a man standing  beside my bed, then he was gone.

Once again I dreamed of this man , but I was asleep, but it seemed like I was awake.  I sat up in my bed he came in through the door.  He stood by my bed I was on my knees I said I had been waiting for you, he said he had come a long way for me  this night.  I said,  but what about my husband, he said it didn't matter.  It seamed as thou we made love  like I had never experianced before.  I even remember looking at my husband & he did not wake up.  was it a dream if so I wish I had it every night., but I still fill the eyes on me maybe it was a demon, in my dream I do not know...

Have you ever heard of an incubus? That's what it sounds like to me...

semper praecidium nox quod vitae noctum est omnes nosferatem vitae
Stiles Mornay
Level 3 Contributor

Nomad of AnimA

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2009, 05:34:58 PM »

Man. Talk about weird stuff. I occasionally had this happen to me before, but just last week I had something major happen to me.

I was having trouble sleeping and one morning, I managed to get a sliver of real sleep, but as soon as I woke up, I saw this weird black hand wriggling its fingers right above my eyes (I was on my back); I was paralyzed with fear as soon as I saw this hand. Couldn't move for shit for a few seconds until I willed myself into action. As soon as I broke free from the paralysis and flipped over onto my stomach and away from that thing, I focused on charging up in order to do something about it. But by then, the hand was gone and there was a distortion in the wall where it came from according to my scans. Since then, I've vowed to myself I wouldn't be caught unawares like that again. ::secretly sharpens an energy shiv::
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: