AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 04:17:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Energy Work, Psionics, & Paranormal Studies  |  General Psi | Psychic | Psionics | Energetic Discussion (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Energy Signatures 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Energy Signatures  (Read 6254 times)
SoulSplat
House AVA Founder
House AVA Member
Level 5 Contributor

« on: February 05, 2009, 08:51:52 PM »

Transfered From Suscitatio Forum
Posted By: Arcane
On: March 24, 2008, 02:31:49 PM

I'm getting a lot of inquiries to this topic, so I'll give it a shot.

Every person gives off energy in their activities.

Music:
When you listen to music, you can sometimes get the energy from the performers.

TV/Movies
Also when you watch someone on tv and movies, when they put real emotion into their acting, you can sometimes feel it.

Photography
When you look at a particularly beautiful/sexy person, such as supermodels, their sexual energy can be felt in the energy of the picture.

Writing
Some poems and stories, while the words themselves may have little meaning, it can deeply move us with the power in them.

Speech
Politicians, in particular, are very good at putting great energy into their words. Again, the overall speech may mean little, but emphasizing certain words with energy, gets certain points across.

Nons in particular, attribute these all these things to amorphous words like 'charisma'. But the simple fact is that they are being manipulated by the energies.

Every person has an energy-signature that is unique to them, like a fingerprint.

In each of the examples above, such people with strong energy in their art forms (words, music, etc), also have a rather obvious energy-signature.

If you want to verify this, listen to a powerful singer that moves you, and reach out, see if you can connect to them.

As to developing and practicing locking-onto e-sigs, I'd advise chatting with a psi sensitive you don't know. Have them not focus on you, and you just focus on their words. Have them tell you when they feel your focus.

Anyhow, for what it's worth, I hope this quick intro to this topic helps. Maybe some others here can add their ideas and thoughts?

-Arcane

If you've found this site helpful, consider using the donate button to reciprocate the effort.

--SoulSplat
House AVA Founding Member
Forum Moderator
SoulSplat
House AVA Founder
House AVA Member
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 08:52:56 PM »

Posted By: Shalymar
On: May 17, 2008, 04:26:00 PM

...I agree...we all have an energy signature...but some skilled people can hide theirs...personally I can feel when some close friends think about me or want to talk with me...but sometimes I can feel "someone" and I cannot realize who that is...

If you've found this site helpful, consider using the donate button to reciprocate the effort.

--SoulSplat
Forum Moderator
SoulSplat
House AVA Founder
House AVA Member
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2009, 08:53:57 PM »

Posted By: sandmanbrian777
On: May 19, 2008, 06:41:59 PM

Greetings -Arcane and Shalymar Smiley

Every person gives off energy in their activities.
*******Yes I think it is alsotransferred into the tools or objects they own.  Some antique objects I owngive off a particular pleasant energy feeling and visions when held.

Music:
When you listen to music, you can sometimes get the energy from the performers.
********A few songs/groups almost carry an electrical charge.  At a local Vamp nightclub almost everyone gets up to dance when certain songs are played.

TV/Movies
Also when you watch someone on tv and movies, when they put real emotion into their acting, you can sometimes feel it.
******* A few movies are enjoyable time after time.  Perhaps that is why they are classics?

Photography
When you look at a particularly beautiful/sexy person, such as supermodels, their sexual energy can be felt in the energy of the picture.
*******Some works of art evoke strong emotions.  I think the more pure energy an artist
can capture and interpret for others to enjoy, then the more successful the piece.

Writing
Some poems and stories, while the words themselves may have little meaning, it can deeply move us with the power in them.
*********Walt Whitman worte a excellent poem which reminds me of a fountain of flowing energy.  Ayn Rand has produced some interesting pieces.

Speech
Politicians, in particular, are very good at putting great energy into their words. Again, the overall speech may mean little, but emphasizing certain words with energy, gets certain points across.
***********Personaly I feel that the audience member brings part of the energy to add to the speakers charisma.  A competant orator learns just how to manipulate a persons emotions. Whoops I just read your next statement.

Nons in particular, attribute all these things to amorphous words like 'charisma'. But the simple fact is that they are being manipulated by the energies.
******For sure.

Every person has an energy-signature that is unique to them, like a fingerprint.
*******Other Vamps give off energy which registers as sensations in various parts of my body. 

Shalymar wrote "...some skilled people can hide theirs...
****Depends on their shielding abilities or camouflage.

Shalymar wrote ...but sometimes I can feel "someone" and I cannot realize who that is...
*****At some Vamp events I could feel psi probing and turned directly to the
person doing it.  The sensation was amplified and I looked at the source. 

Brian ..............................V""V..........

--SoulSplat
Forum Moderator
SoulSplat
House AVA Founder
House AVA Member
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2009, 08:54:42 PM »

On: May 24, 2008, 02:46:37 AM

...well said! Wink
...still, in my writings I have a poem that doesn't have my energy signature, bun someone else's...so people can be influenced by other entities/people.

--SoulSplat
Forum Moderator
SoulSplat
House AVA Founder
House AVA Member
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2009, 08:55:48 PM »

Posted By: sandmanbrian777
On: May 24, 2008, 04:06:40 PM

Greetings Shalymar!

...well said! Wink
*****Thanks

...still, in my writings I have a poem that doesn't have my energy signature, bun someone else's...so people can be influenced by other entities/people.
**************I also believe that.  The life cycle of captured energy in the form of art media and writings sometimes feels like a warm glowing mass of candle light in a darkened room.  When translating a graphic image I try to absorb and feel the unique signature for others to feel. 
I was also thinking that one could become a energy twin by absorbing and giving off the other
entities or persons signature?

.........................V""V................

--SoulSplat
Forum Moderator
SoulSplat
House AVA Founder
House AVA Member
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2009, 08:56:33 PM »

On: May 25, 2008, 05:08:50 AM

I was also thinking that one could become a energy twin by absorbing and giving off the other
entities or persons signature?
...ahem, I tend to disagree...one can absorb and give off energy...but this exchange doesn't last forever...supposing two people try this...at a certain point they will become different as they will be influenced by other factors (flowers they see/ people they meet/ music they listen etc)

--SoulSplat
Forum Moderator
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: