AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 01:20:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Energy Work, Psionics, & Paranormal Studies  |  General Psi | Psychic | Psionics | Energetic Discussion (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Healers 101 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Healers 101  (Read 14975 times)
Kerri
Level 3 Contributor

Nothing comes without a price...

« on: July 27, 2008, 02:20:28 PM »

After extensive research, I've finally finished my report of innate healers and it is now posted on Occult Uncensored for your viewing pleasure. Because of the questionable integrity of guru resources, I instead investigated occurring phenomena, which holds far more credibility in my opinion. Here is an excerpt:

"I was getting a spiritual cleansing from my friend Auntie Lisa (a very legit and highly powerful voodoo priestess) when she told me I was a healer and to research "hot hands". I had a problem with Google when all I got in terms of results was a bunch of ads for warm napkins sold for roughly 50 cents at random gas stations. Eventually, I came into a fair amount of information....."

To read the full article, click here: [link].

Sfinelli3
Level 5 Contributor

There was a boy. A very strange, enchanted boy.

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2009, 10:02:00 AM »

I have learned many healing abilities in my time.  the one I use the most is taking away muscle pain and headaches.  Using my powers as a Psi I simply take out the bad energy that forms when you are in pain, usually relieveing the pain.  Then I discard the energy so it does not harm to me.

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.
belovedofdeath
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 02:05:21 PM »

I've "taken the pain" away from my fiancee on a few times, but as I have no guidance, I never thought to discard the energy afterwards and kept it without thinking about it... which would make my corresponding part of my body hurt instead of his! xD

What I worry is that I'm not actually healing anything but rather just removing the feeling of pain, which to me would mean that they body might still need help? 

It doesn't help that I keep going through phrases of mild denial about what I can do, since I don't know ANYONE who knows about this. ^__^;

I definitely appreciate the article there, Kerri.  Thank you. Smiley
Sunshine1626
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2009, 04:22:07 AM »

What I worry is that I'm not actually healing anything but rather just removing the feeling of pain, which to me would mean that they body might still need help? 
Pain exist simply to alert us to a problem. If the problem is realized and adequate measures are taken to relieve the source of the pain, then it should be fine for that pain to be removed or covered up (such as by taking Advil or having someone "take the pain away").
belovedofdeath
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2009, 08:49:58 AM »

Pain exists simply to alert us to a problem. If the problem is realized and adequate measures are taken to relieve the source of the pain, then it should be fine for that pain to be removed or covered up (such as by taking Advil or having someone "take the pain away").

Okie doke, thanks.
Sfinelli3
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2009, 08:57:39 AM »

If anyone ever has a quetion about healing something, I am very practiced in natural and I guess Supernatural means of healin, so just ask me if you have a specific problem, whether it be pain, or some kinid of sickness and I'll tell you how to cure it.

Sunshine1626
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2009, 02:27:16 PM »

If anyone ever has a quetion about healing something, I am very practiced in natural and I guess Supernatural means of healin, so just ask me if you have a specific problem, whether it be pain, or some kinid of sickness and I'll tell you how to cure it.
I wouldn't recommend advertising how to "cure" people in public unless you wish for people to sue you for impersonating a doctor or malpractice (if by the off chance you are in fact a doctor). You can't legally offer medical advice for how to "cure" someone online.
belovedofdeath
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2009, 04:56:42 PM »

This is true.  :X

What a stupid society we live in.
Sunshine1626
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2009, 02:08:27 AM »

It might seem stupid, but it's needed. Behind the screen anyone could be whoever the heck they want. A McDonald's worker could claim to be a pediatric neurosurgeon, and a farmer could claim to be a rocket scientist. Someone could claim to know what they're saying and know how to cure someone, and some person might take their advice as medical advice when in reality no person - not even a doctor - can diagnose, prescribe, or advise someone medically online.
belovedofdeath
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2009, 09:46:12 AM »

It might seem stupid, but it's needed. Behind the screen anyone could be whoever the heck they want. A McDonald's worker could claim to be a pediatric neurosurgeon, and a farmer could claim to be a rocket scientist. Someone could claim to know what they're saying and know how to cure someone, and some person might take their advice as medical advice when in reality no person - not even a doctor - can diagnose, prescribe, or advise someone medically online.

that's why we live in a stupid society, because people do dumb shit like that, and then other people trust the internet over  gettiing a doctor in person to diagnose stuff... it's frustrating.
Sfinelli3
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2009, 02:22:04 PM »

I am not a doctor, but I am a Vitamin Consultant at a natural health foods store and know much about natural healing remedies, and also much about energetic healing practices.

paindancer
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2009, 03:32:32 PM »

I am not a doctor, but I am a Vitamin Consultant at a natural health foods store and know much about natural healing remedies, and also much about energetic healing practices.

fixed your quote for you.  We went down this road once already.  It dosnt matter what you think you know, you are not a subsitute for a doctor.. you are not even in the same league.

Paindancer
Advocating sensible vampirism since 2006
Removed
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2009, 04:04:40 PM »

fixed your quote for you.  We went down this road once already.  It dosnt matter what you think you know, you are not a subsitute for a doctor.. you are not even in the same league.

I 2nd that.

I am not the darkness, I am the light;
Brilliant, blinding and infinite.
Stare in awe and know beyond doubt;
It is not the darkness you should fear.
hexmoon3
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2010, 02:19:52 AM »

Also agreeing with the above. If anyone is in pain, especially for a prolonged period of time, they need to seek medical attention from a doctor with a degree in his field. After you see a doctor and he diagnoses what is wrong with you and you still wish to look for other means of healing so you are not popping pills ask your doctor exactly why you are in pain...it may be something as simple as not getting enough sleep. Then if you wish to get rid of your headache through energy work or some herbal remedy do so...then fix the problem. Go to sleep! Because I'm also agreeing with the above, simply getting rid of the pain does not get rid of the problem. I have seen people with back pains go to chiropractors and get worse and then go to a massage places or reiki healers and get better. But the first stop should always be the doctors and one should always make sure they can handle reiki first because it makes me personally feel like I'm on fire and I don't think anyone enjoys that. Now if you've bee working all day and your knee is sore...and your positive it was just because you were working hard simply focusing energy in the area normally makes the pain go away. For some reason I learned that through a yoga dvd. But remember folks. Doctors will normally know about alternative herbal remedies so always ask them first.

---<---(@Hex@)--->---
vitchy
Level 4 Contributor

Hello

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2010, 10:14:38 PM »

Who has the chip on the shoulder now???  You fixed the quote??  So paindancer you are a control freak!!!  I get it now. Cheesy

*look at the world thru pure light*
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: