AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 05:22:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Energy Work, Psionics, & Paranormal Studies  |  General Psi | Psychic | Psionics | Energetic Discussion (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Deep-Scanning the US Presidential Candidates 2008 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Deep-Scanning the US Presidential Candidates 2008  (Read 15025 times)
arcane
Level 3 Contributor

« on: January 23, 2008, 09:33:02 AM »

Who are the US Presidential Candidates really? 

Anyone can push an idea or read someone else’s words off a note card with a phony smile on their face.  Sales employees are taught to do it each day.

If you’re going to vote, are you truly voting for the right being?  Is what these candidates preach truly what they represent? It is important to look deeper into these folks, behind their words to find out what each is really about.

To that end, House of Ancients performed a Deep-Scan of each Candidate, and our results are listed below.

We encourage all others that are capable to do their own Scans. We're interested if others can verify our results.

-Arcane
www.HouseofAncients.com

Our results: (You may want to do your own scans first before reading our results.)

Clinton, Hilary:
http://hillaryclinton.com/

1. What is their general personality as revealed by deep scanning? 

Clinton seems to naturally seeking out those that need help. Being that she is seasoned and knows the game, she is politically able to pull the strings needed to get things done.

2. How sane are they or is anything out of place in them?

She appears to be as solid as a rock as well as being a fighter and a warrior. She seems to always be on the edge of breaking down, but she’s not going to because of the strength of her solidity.

3. How do they use energy?

She is energetic in her actions and is highly compassionate and concerned. Nevertheless, when she is asked a question that poses challenging to answer, she shields or puts on a public mask that projects outward.

4. Are they watched remotely, and are their mind defended (If so, how aggressively)?

She is well defended by a psi-org but not aggressively like Obama.

5. Are they being controlled mentally/energetically?

Not that we could tell.

6. Anything else of note?

She has strong psyche, and all her convolutions seem to give her much appearance of outer strength.

Edwards, John:
http://www.johnedwards.com/splash/

Edwards seems to automatically connect with people and is a straight talker. His aims seem to be against corporate greed and he is willing to openly stand out against it.

There seems to be a little bit of desperation in his voice, and at times he expresses his anger when he feels his words are not being heard.

His energies seem to be a mix of protectiveness and receptivity; this makes him feel smooth and polished as he exposes his heart in what he feels is right. He seems to have natural shielding.

4. Are they watched remotely, and is their mind defended (If so, how aggressively)?

He feels protected by something similar to Obama, but it does not seem to be from the same source. Instead, it is perceived that he is being watched by someone in a psi-org.

He may have met with some psi’s in person, in which case they have left their energy signature in his memories. It is doubtful that he is aware of their abilities.

Edwards sincerely wants to create a change for the better.

Guliani, Rudy:
http://rudygiuliani.com/ (not official site)
http://www.joinrudy2008.com

Guliani seems to think he is entitled to the Presidency and comes across with an air of “you scratch my back, THEN I’ll scratch yours.” He’s a businessman with his methods and does not show care for the people he represents.

There is a sense of emotional trauma in such a way as to harden him against himself and his feelings.

It seems as if something blocks scans against him, perhaps it is his vampire-like energy or empathy.

4. Are they watched remotely, and is their mind defended (If so, how aggressively)?

A being standing around Guliani was detected, and felt more like a protective family member who did not like being scanned.

This entity is felt around him but does not control him.

Guliani has the attitude that securing the country through war and money is primary, and wants to run the country like a business.

McCain, John:
http://johnmccain.com/
http://www.johnmccain.com/Informing/Multimedia/

McCain tends to use catch phrases and “power words” rather than attend to the emotional needs of people. He feels very strong and solid, perhaps from his military background.

It was detected that McCain is deeply frustrated with tiny flickers of anger and emotional upsets. It is as if he has been severely hurt and wants someone to pay for it.

He lacks the energetic aspects that other candidates possess and so feels very “mundane”.

The only thing that seems to be backing him up is mundane big-business types and maybe even military. From the scan, it was felt that he was being watched by someone psychically with a military feel to them.

There was detection of something or someone else running his campaign.

Nothing really.

Obama, Barack:
www.barackobama.com/index.php
www.blackplanet.com/barack_obama/

Obama projects sincerity in his words while catering to the emotional needs of the people around him. His charisma attracts people by way of putting them first.

At present, the thoughts and stresses, as well as the weight of being the first African American president is wearing him down.

Obama reaches out to draw in on our emotions, he uses empathy to create a bridge between himself and who he is talking to. With his charisma, the power he emits is very strong. 

The energy defense used feels beyond the norm even for the energy communities. This may even be construct related, and at least very powerful.

We couldn’t tell, maybe those behind the construct.

He is very aware of how to emphasize words in his communication to accentuate the energy he uses to draw people in to him. He has a growing media source to back him up and support him, however his support seems to come from all he speaks to and touches deeply.

Romney, Mitt:
http://mittromney.com/

Romney comes across as very dominant over people.

He seems a bit confused about the politics he speaks of; it feels as if he would crumble at the slightest upset to his goals.

Energetically, Romney is very projective to the affect of being loud and dominant over the room he enters. He feels a bit slimy, very similar to the feeling you get while talking to a car salesman.

There does not seem to be much backing Romney up on his campaign.

No one is controlling him that we could tell.

He is so practiced, it is hard to take anything he says as serious.

DRIST
House AVA Member
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 06:54:33 PM »

A very interesting read.
arcane
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 10:50:23 AM »

I'm looking forward to what you folks get as results.

The discussion about this project on the Psion Guild about it is just getting started as well. http://www.psionguild.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2957

Have fun...

-Arcane

Merticus
House AVA Founder
Administrator
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2008, 11:00:38 AM »

Interesting - has anyone else picked up anything from any particular candidate?  Anything you'd be willing to share?

SoulSplat
House AVA Founder
House AVA Member
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2008, 10:45:25 PM »

I really don't get any "compassion" from Hilary. Does anyone else? She is definitely "driven". Guess that could be interpreted as "passion".

If you've found this site helpful, consider using the donate button to reciprocate the effort.

--SoulSplat
House AVA Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Guardian
Level 1 Contributor

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2008, 03:48:56 AM »

This is very interesting information. I was surprised that there wasn't more involving McCain. The military has been interested in using occult warfare from what we have heard.
arcane
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2008, 07:41:34 AM »

Guardian,

Do you have any info/sources on this military occult warfare? It was obviously popular with Hitler, mostly using non-physicals, but I wonder what the US gvt would be interested in specifically.

Also, what have your scans of these folks revealed?

Thanks.

-Arcane

Maloryn
House AVA Member
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2008, 12:11:08 AM »

I really don't get any "compassion" from Hilary. Does anyone else?

QFT
Etheros Twilight
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2008, 02:51:58 PM »

Guardian,

Do you have any info/sources on this military occult warfare? It was obviously popular with Hitler, mostly using non-physicals, but I wonder what the US gvt would be interested in specifically.

Also, what have your scans of these folks revealed?

Thanks.

-Arcane

I remember hearing about that too...if you dig theres declassified files from the cold war....but i didnt find anything more recent with millitary support....there are various experiments, however at some colleges....sorry...dont have any links on me atm..

semper praecidium nox quod vitae noctum est omnes nosferatem vitae
Etheros Twilight
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2008, 08:44:09 PM »

Now that Obama won, does anyone have anything to say about their scans or anything that we should be weary of?  I've heard rumors and stories....but i cant seem to get a fix on him.

ariesffa1500
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2008, 08:45:18 PM »

Obama always rubbed me the wrong way, which I admit is not hard to do if I've met a person, but just from listening to him on tv and reading him that way he rubbed me wrong. Still can't place my finger on it. McCain didn't rub me wrong at all but that may have just been I wasn't paying as much attention to him like I was the others. Clinton just sent out "bad" vibes all over the place.

From whence we have come do we once again return. Life and Death are integral parts of the same whole, without one the other does not exist.
Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Such is true, thus knowledge is power so knowledge corrupts and absolute knowledge corrupts absolutely.
FODO
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2008, 08:53:32 PM »

Obama always rubbed me the wrong way, which I admit is not hard to do if I've met a person, but just from listening to him on tv and reading him that way he rubbed me wrong. Still can't place my finger on it. McCain didn't rub me wrong at all but that may have just been I wasn't paying as much attention to him like I was the others. Clinton just sent out "bad" vibes all over the place.

i agree 100% although when i voted i felt like i had to choose between the lesser of 2 evils
arcane
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2008, 07:44:10 AM »

Now that Obama won, does anyone have anything to say about their scans or anything that we should be weary of?  I've heard rumors and stories....but i cant seem to get a fix on him.

Obama has a deep rooted agenda that he's not shared with us yet. It's mainly driven by some darkness in his soul. Look into it, let us know what you folks determine.

Etheros Twilight
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2009, 06:47:02 PM »

Obama has a deep rooted agenda that he's not shared with us yet. It's mainly driven by some darkness in his soul. Look into it, let us know what you folks determine.

Very intresting, and I dont really doubt it. The man has lied about alot of his past, and put up a smokescreen to alot of other things (down to his very race....hes not really black...hes an arab, which really showed when he announced he wanted his middle name "hussein" to be used when hes sworn in to show good faith towards the islamic community...but im not going to bash that...it already was well covered by the media on both sides as far as I saw)

.....God i hope im wrong....

...for a demon to say that...you know its serious =p

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: