AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 10:50:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Vampires & Vampirism  |  Donor & Hunger Support (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  How Do You Cope With Extreme Hunger Or Cravings? Sang Or Psi 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: How Do You Cope With Extreme Hunger Or Cravings? Sang Or Psi  (Read 53110 times)
Nightshade
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2011, 01:27:09 PM »

I don't. Letting myself off the hook is a very dangerous thing. Any sense I have is thrown right out the window with both the baby and the bathwater. I get headaches, my fight or flight reflex goes into overload and I start responding to things excessively. It's just not very good at all for anyone.

My energy is the core foundation of my person... It has become so tied into everything I do that I just do it without thinking. I probe, I touch, I feel, I explore, I expand and contract deep inside of my soul. Without that I can do none of those things. The result is a very basic monster set on mutual destruction because at that point, unless I feed, I resort to very basic defensive instincts that are safe for neither anyone else nor myself. It is mutual destruction, and before the elders found me and taught me about who and what I was exactly then that is basically what I was up to. I was just going out at everything that I possibly saw as a challenge, and looking back at it all it sickens me because there are people out there attracted to such a thing and it really draws in the wrong sort of crowd.

So I always feed whenever I need to. I have explained how I feed before but for this thread I might as well do so again. At 4 points around my house I have 4 servitors, or "constructs" if you prefer to call it that, designed to take in and store energy up until a certain point, then it just sustains itself. With tendrils I connect those to a core servitor underground which acts as a guide to help me ground myself deeper when I feel the need to do so. From that point I connect another tendril to a ball of energy in my hands that I drain into my central chakra. I use the word chakra loosely because I don't know what else to call it. I am still learning more about ... that.

I used to seal off my chakra points with a cap so I wouldn't waste any energy or use it unintentionally. This really helped me focus but it started to mess with me a little bit. The energy would get stale yet still be there and I wouldn't realize this until it was all gone and I was acting like a "facefart". So I pulled the cap out a bit and instead connected it with a cord, or tendril, and use the space between to push out the used energy and let it pass out of me so it doesn't build up and get stale. It took some time for me to grasp this concept because I didn't really understand... the "existence" of the energy I was using. I guess I thought it just all goes away and fades to black, just like me then, and I guess the world turned out to be more of a duality than I thought it was. That was my youth, part of my awakening...

So I don't get to that point because my servitors just push out more energy whenever I am in the right location in my home, which is anywhere in my cozy little bedroom.

I will never feed from another person directly unless I reaaaaaally felt the need to teach them a lesson. By "reaaaaaally" I mean like they would have to hit my mother or something like that.

If this all seems sort of crude then that is because I have astral blindness and I am going on empathy only. Without my empathy the fact that I am psi would mean absolutely nothing and I am not sure if I could feed unless I somehow broke the barriers of astral blindness. To that end I have grown more accustomed to "working" with other people that can act in ways that I cannot so it certainly has it's strengths as well.

Wow, sorry for going on and on... feel free to read absolutely none of my ranting.  Cheesy

How do you do this? Im new and would love to learn how to feed this way or at least help with my cravings that are always with me. And like some others posts I have read when I dont feed, and I mean everyday I am extremely tired and sleep till noon, like 12 hours at the time.

NightShade
Facebook: You can find me under Brandi LaMere
Yahoo Messenger: Shorty0062000
childofthespiral
Level 4 Contributor

Twitter.com/wolfeloin

« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2011, 06:31:09 PM »

I have a question about proteins, since I saw them mentioned in earlier posts on this thread. What does a sang do to get extra protein if they're vegetarian like me? red meats give me migraines.

After a long and painful absence, I am finding my way once more back to the arms of Goddess.
WingedWolfPsion
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2011, 04:10:52 PM »

Are you an ovo-lacto vegetarian, or a vegan?  If the former, then you could eat more eggs, and cheese.  They're high in protein.

--Winged Wolf
Home page: www.wingedwolfpsion.com
Metaphysical business:  www.eclipsemetaphysical.com
Reptile business:  www.eclipseexotics.com
Follow my Twitters:  WingedWolfPsion, EclipseMeta, and EclipseExotics
childofthespiral
Level 4 Contributor

Twitter.com/wolfeloin

« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2011, 07:03:46 PM »

Well, I try to be lacto ovo but limit the amount I eat. The only time I consume milk is if it's already mixed into something else, like a cake. I hate the taste of milk. In my current living situation I don't have a choice about being vegetarian. I have to eat whatever food is given to me including red meats, but I still have a limit. Too bad it gives me migraines, I actually really like eating meat. It just doesn't like me.

After a long and painful absence, I am finding my way once more back to the arms of Goddess.
Nightshade
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2011, 10:59:48 PM »

I don't know yet. I'm just now having to deal with not having a donor and I'm not liking it. I've had headaches and felt weak and depressed for the last 2 months since I moved. Some days I don't even want to get out of bed. So yes any recommendations would be much appreciated lol

It seems as though I have some of the same symptoms u have, the weakness, cant or dont want to get out of bed, depression, even pain, etc. The doctor put me on Adderall because my energy was so low and I was getting so depressed, so he gave it to me to get me up and going, but its just like speed, its not fixing the problem. I finally had to drink blood for the first time last night because my "teacher" has been unreachable and he usually comes and feeds me astrally. I didnt know what else to do.

NightShade

NightShade
Facebook: You can find me under Brandi LaMere
Yahoo Messenger: Shorty0062000
Glenn
Level 3 Contributor

The wind blows on the Cycle of the Sun

« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2011, 03:08:36 AM »

I keep having migraine headaches more and more often and feel like I am disconnecting from the VC. I have not been feeding lately. I wonder where the craving went. The doctor does not know what is causing the headaches. I guess I will just have to ride it out until I come to.
Glenn
Level 3 Contributor

The wind blows on the Cycle of the Sun

« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2011, 11:40:50 PM »

Anyone heard of drinking pomegranate juice for headaches?
display
Level 5 Contributor

sorry, but my "Givafuk" is broken

« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2011, 02:00:50 AM »

all jokes aside:
try advil liquid caps and coffee
childofthespiral
Level 4 Contributor

Twitter.com/wolfeloin

« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2011, 01:38:57 PM »

I haven't heard of pomegranate juice for headaches or cravings, but if it works then use it. It's very healthful for you at any rate. I wanted to touch on his comment. I often use very dark chocolate (ghirardelli makes squares that are 86% cacao, really dark and bitter, so not for everyone) or coffee as a first defense against an oncoming migraine before I resort to pills, and it works for me about half the time.

Ashley
Level 1 Contributor

« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2011, 12:54:58 PM »

Can a hybrid sang, psi vampire learn how to do only psi feedings to keep from taking blood? If so, can this help curb the cravings?  I am only asking because I have no idea how to get a donor, and my cravings are getting worse. Any help on this would be great.
onelight
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2012, 03:51:32 PM »

All I can say is feed and do it well.By earth,energy or blood.
Zeratul
Level 2 Contributor

From the Shadows we come to Rescue of the Light.

« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2013, 02:34:25 AM »

Self control seems to be the best method of dealing with not feeding over the long term. I go to the bar every once in a while to recharge my base reserves which are dangerously low as always. However the best method for feeding for me is to have a few donors, no more than three or four total at any given time this way feeding from them doesn't stress them out or do any more harm than needed.

The Shadows are as always, my one and only true friend. And of course my Pearl.
Lamia
Level 1 Contributor

« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2015, 10:14:08 AM »

How do you cope with extreme hunger, cravings, or vamp-out, twoofing, etc?

Blood?

Psi / Energetic?

I don't allow myself to get to the point of twoofing.  I keep a stock pile of blood in my freezer,  which has been properly stored. I've found Blue Steaks help quite a bit and if the craving get bad and I'm not at the house I keep 2-3 pennies (that have been soaked in alcohol for 24 hours and caught on fire) with me at all times that I can suck on. 2-3 packets of salt, the ones you can find in restaurants, on the tinge also helps.

The last time I was at the point of twoofing la ll I could see was red and eventually blacked out. I came to with a whole it the wall and my fiancee shaking me.... who knows what else I did....

Thanks to many forums and the topic of substitutes,  this ↑ has only happened once, and will never happen again.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: