AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 05:29:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Vampires & Vampirism  |  Psychic | Tantric | Elemental Vampirism (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Vampiric Aura 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Vampiric Aura  (Read 44176 times)
Jeremiah
Level 2 Contributor

« on: April 14, 2009, 12:21:29 AM »

Anybody can help me about information on the vampiric aura?

Is it true that a vampire's aura is larger & stronger than a human's. The aura keep shifting in places & there are holes in the aura where it has lesser or very little energy? Is it also true that when in the presence of another awaken, vampire auras grow larger & tend to shift more if the vampire is not shielding? Is it also true that the color of a vampire's aura is dark in color?

Looking forward to opinions on this. I believe to discuss is to learn from one another. =)
Sfinelli3
Level 5 Contributor

There was a boy. A very strange, enchanted boy.

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 11:33:56 AM »

Most Vampires auras are larger than humans (especially the Psi) because their energies are stronger and more refined.  They are a bit darker becuase Vampires are of the night.  They were created in the dark.

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.
WhiteRabbit
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 10:04:07 AM »

To Quote Electa:
Vampires usually have strong energy signatures that follow them wherever they may go. The majority of society does not easily pick up these signatures. People may be drawn to certain vampires and never understand why simply because of this signature, especially if they find it soothing or positive in some way. Others may be repelled by it, and say something like, “I just get a bad feeling about this person,” and quickly dismiss it.

If the signature is seen as an aura, it may be described as a color, texture, an intensity of a feeling, sound, or a light frequency. There are many different explanations of reading auras, and what they mean. My best advice is to feel it. Just because an aura is dark does not mean is it bad or evil.
Hope that helps.

"Most everyone's mad here.
You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself."
lazard
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2009, 01:10:00 AM »

Just a random fact. Some people [yes, people] can see auras in diffrent colors. Most people have lots of colors mixed togather. but people with single toned aura, are considered 'special' Vampires are known to have blackish aura, whereas psychics have purple...

--
Looking for a vampire that can blood me. (please, no more fakes)
lilithsnight
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2009, 01:20:33 AM »

I was once told by a medium that my aura looked like mercury and it moved really slow....not sure what that was all about....

"Rodua O Tam Inna"
Lilith
paindancer
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2009, 02:46:29 AM »

Clearing up the BS of earlier responses...

First, vampries are human.  Some humans are vampires.  Vampires are not a unique species or some abnormal life (or unlife form) on the planet, but human beings who for some reason or another suffer from a energy imbalance.  There is some theory as to the potential of some people who have vampric traits having non-human souls, but that gets VERY esoteric and symbolic.  It is a fairly safe assumption, that most people posting here, is in fact, very human.

Second, yes, some people who have vampiric conditions have larger auras.  It could be due to the inablity to retain their own energies (read:  they are leaking) or they simply need to have more current of inflow/outflow to maintain.

I would bet, however, that a developed natural, who is in balance, has the potential to lay waste to the aura of a vampire with a balance condition.

Just my two cents, but it will get you further than the 'made from night' theory I would wager.

(yes I realize that some of the posts here are 6 months old, I guess this forum really did need some weeding)

Regarding the mercury thing.. what does that mean to you?  Heavy?  Mercury is actually kinda fast...  Wonder what your medium was seeing.. but thats the thing about interpreters.  Its THEIR interpretation that they give you.

Paindancer
Advocating sensible vampirism since 2006
Removed
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2009, 06:45:50 AM »

(yes I realize that some of the posts here are 6 months old, I guess this forum really did need some weeding)

We don't really go by time here. Feel free to necro any thread you wish. No thread is off limits.
I assume this is so because some AVA folks don't always find the time to respond to posts right away. I think it says something about that in the intro somewhere.

I am not the darkness, I am the light;
Brilliant, blinding and infinite.
Stare in awe and know beyond doubt;
It is not the darkness you should fear.
GraVes
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2009, 11:40:02 AM »

No post is too dead for us

"20 Bucks says none of y'all dumb white people can kill me"
lilithsnight
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2009, 06:58:33 PM »

Regarding the mercury thing.. what does that mean to you?  Heavy?  Mercury is actually kinda fast...  Wonder what your medium was seeing.. but thats the thing about interpreters.  Its THEIR interpretation that they give you.
She said it LOOKED like mercury and moved slow....I am sure she didnt mean it was mercury....
Oh I should of explain this better I am sorry...I dont "Go" to her where I would be inquiring...The medium I am referring to is a friend, we hang out a lot. She says things out of the blue and she does that  all the time..lolol. She told me about my aura while I was brushing my teeth...I just mumbled "ok" lolol

"Rodua O Tam Inna"
Lilith
paindancer
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2009, 07:05:26 PM »

No criticism or disrespect meant.

It was just a curiosity... perception that is not intended for our brains and senses.. we have to make some sense of them.  In her case she came up with mercury.  Without being in her head, its interesting to speculate what she meant is all.  What was she seeing that led her to associate with mercury, I wonder.

Paindancer
Advocating sensible vampirism since 2006
lilithsnight
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2009, 07:27:22 PM »

You know what, it is actually a good point you make, I will ask and see if she remembers...or i will just ask around if anyone knows what it would mean. I have my sheilds up a lot I wonder if she saw that...I will let you know.

No criticism or disrespect taken....paindancer alls cool!

"Rodua O Tam Inna"
Lilith
Maloryn
House AVA Member
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2009, 08:22:08 PM »

RE: Vamp Aura

Most vamps I know tend to keep their auras in tight to present a smaller target, but that may just be natural defensiveness, especially when around other vamps...

RE: Thread pruning

We have actual AVA house members who aren't even on once a year, it's very rare for us to lock down a thread for inactivity. I think we may have pulled threads saying basically the same thing together once or twice, but I may be thinking of other boards (non-vamp related) that I've moderated in the past.

That said, we've had a HUGE upsurge of activity on our boards in the last few months, so I wouldn't be surprised if one of our 2010 House goals is to make the forum a bit more accessible / readable / able to be waded through (don't think "wadable" is a word) for folks that are on only once a month or more.  Thread pruning may be discussed as an option at our next House meeting.

---Mal
captian
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2009, 11:24:26 AM »

Personally i like having a large aura,i get to know who is around me and feel there energy before they get too close to me.
       I have an aura that is close to me and one that surrounds a larger area.By all reports my aura is normal in appearance but can become quiet large.I think it is the size it is cause i have always pushed it out,feeling the world and people around me.
           When i am at home i like to have my aura connected to my fence boundary so i know of any intruders first,i just hate when a strange cat comes to sniff around and you jump up in bed thinking a stranger is on the property,well they are but no harm to me maybe a bite to them from my meows.
              Others i know usually keep a tight reign on their auras scanning if they feel they need to.We are all different with our beliefs and needs,one has to learn what is good for them.       

my shield protects me whereever i go..............................C

Etheros Twilight
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2009, 02:42:23 PM »

its an individual thing.....theres a good number of vamps with smaller auras than normal....it may be needing to feed, or a defensive drive to remain undetected, but its just how it is.....

others have larger auras....which may be because of stronger energetic systems, or perhaps theyre bleeding out into the area around them...(which would in turn make them need to feed more, if that wasnt already the source of their condition....too many people neglect their subtle bodies....but then again....alot of people neglect their physical ones too =p)

ile add another theory to the pot....tendrils...if im not mistaken a majority of vampires utilize tendrils in their auras....if theyre numerous...they may be mistaken for outer layers of aura....hence the aura looks bigger when its really just a bunch of feelers out eh?

semper praecidium nox quod vitae noctum est omnes nosferatem vitae
lazard
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2009, 11:54:07 PM »

I need to make a correction. I learned that I do not see aura but see life(from a reliable source), or energy-like transparent outlining around living beings... Anyone here experience that?

--
Looking for a vampire that can blood me. (please, no more fakes)
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: