AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 05:59:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Vampires & Vampirism  |  Donor & Hunger Support (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  The Ideal Donor/Vampire... What Is Your Ideal? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Ideal Donor/Vampire... What Is Your Ideal?  (Read 13961 times)
Cheri
Level 2 Contributor

« on: December 28, 2010, 10:28:16 AM »

If this has been talked about before.. I am sorry, I read as much as I could before posting this and did not see it.

What do vampires look for in a donor ? What do donors look for in someone to donate to?
Other then clean, safe and Sane ( I do hope you all want that Smiley )  if you could have your dream donor/vampire what would that be?

As  a donor  I know what I want in a vampire.. And I do think it is good for any prospective donor to have a firm idea what they want out of the relationship. And it is a relationship, Maybe not a close loving one, or anything like a SO relationship, but it is a relationship.
So hey I will start this off with what the ideal vampire for me to donate to would be.

First off all the regular things.. the clean ( tested and free of illness), the safe( cares about not hurting me or themselves in anything they do), and sane( knows what they are doing, knows the risks and is not nuts, as in no ax murders, rapists etc.)

Then I prefer a male Sang. A male vampire is a bit more aggressive in their feeding habits from my experience and this fits my personality a bit more and the Sang donation to me is just more inside my comfort zone.

I am not big on looks so this is not a big issue but if he is pleasant to look at great Smiley

I have to have a vampire that  is willing to form at the very least a deep friendship bond.
 I prefer a deeper closer bond develop and if given the choice would go with vampire that is single, open to a deeper bond if it happens, and that is willing to allow it to go sexual if things lead that direction.

And in general I want someone I could become best friends with, the kind of person I could love (no not a romantic love) because of who and how they are. Male or female, I have to be able to like  the vampire I feed.

So  there you go  this is what I myself  would want to have in  the vampire I feed.
In real life no person is going to meet all the desired things. Still the closer you can get to your  ideal, the better the chances of it becoming a long and fulfilling partnership

Now what is your ideal? Vamps what do you want in your donor? Any donors out there ,what do you want in your Vamp?

Cheri

childofthespiral
Level 4 Contributor

Twitter.com/wolfeloin

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 06:09:05 PM »

My husband is my ideal.

'nuff said Smiley

After a long and painful absence, I am finding my way once more back to the arms of Goddess.
Librek33
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2010, 09:28:29 AM »

If it tastes good and has good energy. My donor happens to cover that. I don't like mundane blood though, I'm spoiled.

-Librek
Cheri
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2010, 12:52:26 PM »

ahhh well, guess I should have stuck to the idea of what makes a person a good donor or person to donate to. The way I worded the op makes it more personal  then intended. I was trying to get people to think of what it is they would look for in someone they would consider a good person to choose as a donor or vampire to donate to, in an effort to get a bit of discussion going on what makes one choose the person they do, not so much the personals type add it came out as.

Librek33
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2010, 02:23:16 PM »

Well, on a less personal level, natural unspoken rules take over I think. They must have an idea of the truth of vampyres and be willing to abandon whatever they've learned from the media. They must be honest and trustworthy enough to remain highly discrete.  Obviously trust and lack of squeemishness are necessary.

-Librek
childofthespiral
Level 4 Contributor

Twitter.com/wolfeloin

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2010, 07:12:07 PM »

It would be difficult for me to have a donor if I had never met my husband. My vampirism is primarily sexual in nature (I didn't know this until I began dating him, and never had a donor until meeting him) and I'm one of those people who doesn't believe in casual sex. If I had never met my husband I would probably look for someone to be a sang and/ or psi donor. They would have to be someone that knows what vampirism is, the methods of obtaining energy, be willing to engage in said methods, and be sane. They would also have to be someone I can get along with. Living energy isn't the same when your donor is pissing you off most of the time.

After a long and painful absence, I am finding my way once more back to the arms of Goddess.
NyteMuse
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2010, 11:17:43 PM »

Good sense of personal boundaries and not afraid to enforce them. Nonnegotiable.

Wishlist beyond that would be someone with some energy-work regular practice and is willing to take the initiative at least some of the time.
WingedWolfPsion
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2010, 01:16:51 PM »

In a vamp, the ideal:
Self-confidence, lack of that self-sacrificial 'omg I don't wanna hurt you so I'll just starve' silliness, decent energy-working skills, a sense of humor, and honesty.

--Winged Wolf
Home page: www.wingedwolfpsion.com
Metaphysical business:  www.eclipsemetaphysical.com
Reptile business:  www.eclipseexotics.com
Follow my Twitters:  WingedWolfPsion, EclipseMeta, and EclipseExotics
Zeratul
Level 2 Contributor

From the Shadows we come to Rescue of the Light.

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2013, 04:40:03 AM »

Some one who can understand that I am in an extremely committed relationship. Who is fun and open to being watched while donating. Long hair would be nice and soft supple skin. The senses must all be engaged by the donor. Someone who won't change all of a sudden or freak if things have to change. My other half is not sure about letting me feed from her and she would like to see what goes on before she donates if she donates so the donor would have to be open to being watched for sure. But also be available on a set schedule of some kind so that feeding can be regular.

The Shadows are as always, my one and only true friend. And of course my Pearl.
RedKatt
Level 2 Contributor

sang, female, 40 something, ESL

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2013, 06:59:12 PM »

mutual respect
LorienWrae
Level 1 Contributor

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2013, 06:27:52 PM »

Personally, I agree with the importance of mutual respect and clear, very clear, communication between myself and a donor. Other than that, I have no specific requirements other than health. These days, we're very lucky to even acquire a donor, much less maintain one.
redlinesflowing
Level 1 Contributor

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2013, 12:37:58 PM »

to be honest id like a kind of sensual well emotionally connected female donor, one i could hold afterwards n just bask in the glow, tbh id like be able to have some fun biting (not real biting) around and being a lil kinky.

a woman my age/26, i like kind of died red hair and interesting dress sense, very hygenic, skin that is supple, i dont like blood after soneones been drinking alcohol.

but to be honest, right now my cravings are driving me mad i'd drink from anyone clean
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: